Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

i would really like help to learn more on loa i have only read the secret . and i know theres a lot more to learn. i have been thinking postive most of the time but sometimes i find it very hard to shift a negative thought . is anyone out there who would like to teach me a little thankyou .x

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Emma love, there will always be something more to learn and PI is definitely the place to be to expand on LOA. The forum is a wonderful place to LEARN and STUDY and DISCUSS all matters of LOA and its actually better than any ONE PIECE of material I have ever studied because we get to share perspectives and a really broad understanding of EVERYTHING so its like having a bunch of GURUS and STUDENTS who actually sitting around a beautiful round table having a wonderful meal in the company of family and friends, enjoying each other!

The forum is filled with information, stay, surf, participate, question, challenge - it's all for you.....

Nice to meet you!

Namaste,
Awesome
thankyou so much for your help :)
Hey

I can't promise I have the fool proof way of LOA working as I'm pretty new to it also. But, ultimately whatever you ask for it will be given. Which is why it is a good thing your thinking positive most of the time! I also find it hard to shift negative thoughts but the best thing to do is to change focus immediately onto what it is you want and try to feel good by BELIEVING you will receive it soon. I think, not sure if it is right that thinking positively is only a third of the way into LOA, you must believe and feel it. Whatever it is you want, distract yourself from all negatives by shifting focus and doing things that make you happy throughout the day whether its a hobby or meeting with friends e.t.c. Another thing to do is to write down affirmations, positive ones that make you believe in what you want. E.g 'Money will come easily'. Whenever your thoughts become negative say the affirmation to yourself, believe it and continue your day.

Also it is important to show gratitude in what you have in your life already. Being grateful to what you have and the universe may bring about good things into your life, which may include what you asked for. That's as much as I've learnt so far along with other things such as meditation. I know its hard but let the positive thoughts outweigh the negatives!

Hope I've helped in some way :)

Gary
thank you so much its much appreciated . i have just orderd the secret dvd carnt wait to see it :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service