Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Help me to understand subconscious blockage and "let go of control"

HI there

I need help in understanding on two terms, Subconscious blockages and "let go of control" 

I have anxiety, couple of fears and still fighting. Also because of this, I have low esteem/self love. I worried what people think of me. I have regrets in past. 

Does it apply as subconscious blockages? 

I ask because if that in the case, I have been looking over youtube for affirmations/mediations on dissolving/removing subconscious blockages. 

Let go of control--does it means let go of exceptions or plans (for examples plans in future, such as job first, married then family)??? 

I have seen "let go of control" on several youtube music and want to use but not sure if what I typed earlier is right for "let go of expectations or plans? 

Thanks

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wELL THINK OF IT THIS WAY.  sUBCONSCIOUS BLOCKAGES ARE OFTEN THOSE TIMES WHEN WE THINK WE WANT A PARTICULAR GOAL, YET DESPITE ALL OUR EFFORTS AND ENERGY TO REACHING THAT GOAL, UNKNOWN OBSTACLES APPEAR IN OUR WAY AND PREVENT US FROM GETTING IT.  tHE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND DOES THIS OUT OF ITS B ELIEF OUR SAFETY IS AT RISK AND SO IT WONT PUT US IN WAYS OF DANGER OR HARM.  nOW LETTING GO OF CONTROL IS WHERE WE CAN TEND TO GO OVERBOARD WITH THINKIGN (OR OVERTHINKING IN MY CASE) AND WE CONSTANTLY DWELL ON THE GOAL WE WANT.  sO ITS A BIT SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT AT THE SAME TIME.  tHE SUBCONSCIOUS WORKS ALL THE TIME AND USUALLY THE BEST WAY OF SEEING OUR SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEFS IS ACTUALLY BY LOOKING AT WHAT IS IN OUR LIFE AT PRESENT WITHOUT JUDGMENT.    I OFTEN FIND IT HELPFUL TO WRITE IT DOWN A PICTURE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR LIVES ETC AND HOW E FEEL.  OFTEN TIMES IT IS WHEN WE DO THAT THAT WE CAN GET AN UNDERSTANDING.  THE TROUBLE IS MOST OF US JUDGE OURSELVES AND OTHERS NON STOP AND WILL OFTEN TRY TO STOP OURSELVES FROM DOING THAT OR FINDING OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LIFE.  

So no one can answer this but you.  You are the only authority and power in your life and you create it.  That is important, because if you can create this then you can also create something else or different too.

Now subconscious blocks and letting go of control are quite similar but different.  Most of us have subconscious blocks (thats the first thing to recognise - so you are not at all alone here).  Now subconscious blocks are often unlogical and beyond our normal thinking.  So for example, if you were sasy 4 years and you went to put yorur hand in the fire, your parents would tell you not to out of love for your safety.  If however like most four year olds, you kept trying to put your hand in the fire then your parentns would tell you off and probably tell you that you were bad (for example).  This is done out of love for you and to keep you safe.  The issue is that sometimes we take that "Your bad" and create the rest of our lives with that believe "I'm bad in it".  So for example. we create relationships where the other person calls us "bad" or may treat us badly as a result of that belief.  This is a very basic example of a sub conscious belief.

Now with letting go, it can mean 101 different things to different people.  But here is an easy example.  Take a deep breath, breathing into your belly.  Now hold it for as long as you can.  At some pint you will have to breathe out.  That is an exammple of letting go. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service