Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

How to use the secret to get something that takes two people to create

I am now 39 years old and finally have someone in my life.  In July of last year I got pregnant,  I thought all my prayers had been answered I could not possible ask for anything else in the world,  I had everything I wished for all my life,  but this joy was short lived as I misscarried at 7 weeks.  I have been trying ever since,  getting more and more depressed as each month goes by,  I keep asking my other half if this is something he really wants (he already has a 5 year old daughter which I love as my own but she is not my own),  he says yes.

A couple of weeks ago a friend emailed my other half about visualizing what it is your truly desire and if you believe it will come to you,  he forwarded the email to me and it brought back memories of a video my mother gave me years ago,  which I looked at but really did not pay any attention to but for some reason,  I remembered it as clear as day so a week ago we celebrated our year anniversary, so I purchased the video and the book as an anniversary gift to both of us,  today I finished reading the book cover to cover, and have now handed it over to him,  I find him a little reluctant.

I know the book said you can only focus on yourself however,  having a baby and seeing it happen and being happy as though you have it is all well and good but reality sets in,  it takes two to have this reality happen,  I have been trying hard since our anniversary to see nothing but having not only one baby but boy and girl twins (I know I am asking for a lot - but I am 39 and the odds are against me so I would love to have what I have been wishing for all my life a little boy and a little girl).

So my questions is will asking and seeing my request coming to past is it enough when this request takes two?

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

having a baby and seeing it happen and being happy as though you have it is all well and good but reality sets in, it takes two to have this reality happen

Tracey... see that part where you say, "reality sets in".... reality is relative honey. YOU get to decide whatever you want to have in your life. All YOU have to do is focus on the end result. See yourself being happy... feel happy... notice everything in your life right now that makes you happy. Stay with that. I know it seems that he needs to change too, but that's got nothing to do with your happiness. YOU are the only one responsible for that.

So, essentially, we create everything that is going on in our now... everything... we vibrate it all into our existence.

If you haven't read any of Esther Hicks stuff, you may want to give it a try. Marcy had posted the Abraham workshop workbook on here a while back and it is awesome, and may help you to identify what's holding you back...

Know that All is Well Always... Ziz
thank you for that I will check it out
Tracey... here's the link I was telling you about!

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/abrahamhicks-30-day-...

Happy Creating!
You can't GET MORE DEPRESSED and expect things to change, you can't be miserable and expect things to change. You can't count on anyone's beliefs, except your own.

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU TRULY WANT - YOU MUST BELIEVE!
When you focus upon what you want and what your wishes are, the universe will deliver them. You don't ever need to worry about what another person wants, because when it is your desire to have a child and have a wonderful partner, or to have a child and be with this wonderful guy, the universe will deliver. But you need to focus upon that and feel good as you do, because that is what gets the energy lined up with your desire.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service