Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I got a Wonderful Opportunity!! *I LOST IT. I can't believe how.. But I DID* :(

DEAR READERS: I HAD A HUUUUGE MISFORTUNE TODAY. I'VE LOST WHAT I'VE BEEN VISUALIZING ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE. I'VE FAILED HERE. AND THERE'S NO WAY I CAN GET THIS OPPORTUNITY BACK. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. I ALMOST FEEL LIKE IT'S A NIGHTMARE AND I CAN'T WAKE UP. 

I KNOWWW I DESERVED IT. AND I TOTALLY BELIEVE I'VE GOT IT. BUT THE OFFICIALS SAY OTHERWISE. WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE THIS REALITY?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning this day I mailed my stuff to this extremely fabulous study program opportunity that promises to cover all of my living. housing, tuition and travel expenses including some stipend for daily expenses... I have a VERYYYYY good feeling that I'll get in and will be able to complete my Masters without spending a penny of my own.

I'm sooo grateful to have stumbled upon this opportunity. And I'm really really happy to share this opportunity with you all! :D Guys... in a few months (Maybe 4 months), I'll be telling you all that I GOT IN and am moving into a completely new and BEAUTIFUL place!!!

Love,

Rose!

P.s: I'm SURE I'll be visiting this thread back saying "Oh yayyy oh yayyy I got it I got it!!" Till then.. Ciao! :D

EDIT: So, my friends are getting calls from the institute... for tests and re-interviews etc. I haven't gotten one yet... and even though they announced that they'll announce successful candidates' name by Mid-April, I still got worried when I read that people were already getting emails and calls! What should I do? What should I do?

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to say you can't get it wrong - and indeed, aha, you didn't! HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! That's terrific. I'm so glad for you!
I am so happy to hear the good news. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
After leaving you a congrats message I'm not sure, I realized, if you got this or not. Sure like to know.
Anything that doesn't happen for you is just not a part of the wonderful future that is there for you, and when you focus upon it, and feel good, it will happen. Let the universe deliver it to you through the path of least resistance. That's all you need to do. Just allow it to happen by feeling good. Easy. Don't keep one avenue the only way for the universe to deliver, because there are endless ways for your dreams to happen. Endless ways.
modesttreasure is right. rose you are beautiful and amazing and dont forget that! You are a miricle of life and the Universe loves you! that is important to keep in mind, especially in times like this, when the shock is not easy to handle. I have been on edge for what seems like the longest time waiting for my Accecptance Letter from my dream school. I realized recently that i really do have this down, and i was actually losing focus on what i wanted. What i want is to be happy and have the best education possible for me while living my life how I want it to go. IMSA is very imortant to me, and i know that i deserve it. I will be getting my letter either tomorrow or this Saturday. The decision has already been made, however sometimes my mind likes to tell me otherwise. Which is what is going on with you right now. REPLACE those thoughts now with these wonderful truths:
What happened? ---> The best will happen.
I dont know what to do know... ---> I will ask for help and it will come.
Gosh this is so frustrating! ---> I will sit down and meditate for at least 3 min right now.
I just dont know if i can keep going :'( ---> I am connected to the all powerful Universe, of course I can keep going!
Hope this helped :)
Jasmine

Hey Jasmine,

Good to here from you again! :) I'm going to work on my self-esteem and feeling better. I know I got all of my happiness tied up on just this ONE opp. And that's unfair with the universe if he wants to deliver to me something loadsss better than this :)

Also I'll manifest my dreams when I let go... I'm just hanging onto it. Not at all what we all called 'receiving'. So I'll sit in a comfy reclining chair and allow the Universe to deliver :)

Thank you Jasmine :)
Hey Zora...

Thats exactly what I did! I got my passport, bought my suitcases, bought clothes!! I looked through my workplace regulations for employees carrying on their education etc.

Something still came in my way. I'm guessing I need to allign a bit better. I HAVE FAITH. I'm sure a mircale is about to happen :)
Going to bug them now...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service