Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I was staring at serious cutbacks in my budget.

I was really disappointed to see my utility bills going up. I live in the very rural part of the desert so the only option for internet access was a satellite service. Not cheap and not very fast. I had also subscribed to a satellite tv service and the price seemed to creep up monthly until I reached the end of my contract, then it nearly doubled!

Then something great happened: Without any warning the construction crews showed up in my drive to install fiber optic service! I had the installation scheduled and all was going to plan. I cancelled the satellite services to coincide with the fiber optic installation.

Then something bad happened: My neighbors all got hooked up, but I didn't! I called the company and tried to control my anger. I managed to keep a lid on it and I was transferred to the construction manager. He apologized that they had missed my house and had not installed a box. So, he offered hook up my house to a copper cable install.

Then something better happened: I asked if the company would pro rate my bill because my service would not be as fast as fiber optic. He said "Your service will be free until we can get someone out there to bring the fiber optic to the house." I get 30MBPS and its free. Three bills eliminated. Total monthly savings $280.

I'm still trying to remember when or how I put in a call to 'Universal 6' but they were listening.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome story!

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks, Infinity! I have a feeling there's going to be more to this story. All good.

Fantastic!!!!!! Thanks for sharing Mike

Howdy Good Vibe!

If it keeps going like this, that's an annual savings of $3360 US. Found money.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service