Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I want to get my Ex-gf back...........she broke with me before 7 months

Hey Friends,
I was in a relationship with a girl who was my close friend. We were close friends from Feb-2012 and then went into the relationship till July-2014. In July she broke with me..........as she was interested in other man. Their relationship lasted for only 2 months.
She betrayed me by keeping relationship with the other person behind my back. After breakup with me I begged her for keeping relationship with mi. I cried a lot infront of her lot of times, but still her stand ws strong. She says that she doesn't feel the love for me as she used to feel earlier. But I am constantly begging her for relationship from 7 months.
This 7 months has been very tough for me.......... I tried to suicide many a times. Even now whenever the past remembers.........I feel like doing suicide.
I want her in my life back again. She is single now after ending 2 months relationship from that person. I also want to tell you that we are in contacts as a friends from the day we broke up. We still are good friends. But she doesn't have that feelings for me.
Many a times I tried to apply LOA.........but outer reality makes it difficult for me. Whenever I see talking her to other boys..........i get disturbed, i feel like i am losing her.
I really wnt help. How can I apply LOA to this? But my break up has been before 7 months.............will LOA work if I use it after 7 months late. I also want to ask you how to ask the Universe for the signs........and how to recognize it. Please help me.

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Magic Aura........It was a very helpful and valuable suggestion given by you.
The first reason is I can't get over her is because we two still are friends even after breakup.........and daily in contact with eac other.
Even if I try to break the contact with her...........it is very hard. She just lives neighbour to my house. Even after breaking contact I will able to see her ang get remind of the past.

Very well put Magic Aura! I agree that you should take a break. Try meditation. This will help you clear your mind. Search instructions in Youtube if you don't know how. 

Practicing LOA in your current state of mind will only lead you to a more miserable state. And even if you practiced it the day after you broke up, it wouldn't work, unless you are both in the same frequency of thought. LoA cannot manipulate free will. 

You do not want to be with someone that already cheated on you. Chances are that she would do it again. You deserve someone better. Take a break then think of your situation again. Maybe perhaps you only want someone like her. If that is the case then focus on the aspects that you want on a girl. If you do it right then you will meet someone like that eventually. 

Nikki

www.inurmind.com

Thanks Nikki Olinarez....
What do you mean the same frequency of thought? Me and my ex broke up 9 months ago and to this day I still want her back

What do you mean the same frequency of thought?

Simple, your ex should also want you back or someone with the same aspects/characteristics as you. Then if you both are thinking the same way, then the universe will make a way for both of you to be together again. 

My opinion
You don't want her back
You want the feeling she gave you
You don't need her to feel like that
Love yourself honestly and completely
And the universe will line you up with her or someone better
Hope that helps
Peace and love

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service