Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am eager to hear your responses.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I have had my first vaccine injection, and second one is due shortly.  I am a believer and LOA practitioner and have been for many years now.  It depends on how powerful a creator you believe you are?  For me, I work with people and have awife who  is a nurse and two young children, so for me it was really about eliminating the risk to them and myself.  For others, they may not share that same belief (which is completely fine by me).  I just didn't like the possible risk and when I looked at it, I felt better witht he idea of a vaccine than not having one.  I also have to say when I got mine, I was in a large number of people and it was rather joyous and exciting, and the atmosphere in the place they did it felt fun and light too.   

Thanks for sharing! This is a wonderful perspective. I think what is unique to me with this situation (at least for me personally) is that there is not just a black white answer. i feel like I have been meeting with health challenges in a way that reflects my belief that i control my destiny. But in this instance, I feel differently and i wondered if it was fear...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service