Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello Everyone,

Things have been going amazing in my life just recently got engaged to an amazing man!

And last week I found out I'm creating a miracle inside me, I'm just over the moon Happy!

So my question is why am I thinking negative thoughts such as what if something goes wrong with my pregnancy etc etc.

I'm keeping myself up at night thinking.

I know deep down everything is going to wok out beautifully b/c I deserve this miracle baby and I'm going to nourish and protect it! and b/c I believe in the power of the universe!

I just can't help being afraid:(

Could someone pls help me calm down and maybe give me a strategy of how o overcome this?

Thank you sooooo very much

Love

Melissa

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Melissa.

I believe that what you going threw is quite common  in a pregnancy. At least i did and a lot of my friend. You have a lot of hormones bouncing in your body and your mood can shift fast;) I think  the reason way you get afraid is the wish protecting your unborn child.

What really    help me was meditation and controlling my breading, so that i could emptying my head for negative toughs as they came up. it help in any stress situation and also under the delivery it self.

with love and blessing

Anita

Hey Melissa,

Congratulations!!! Life is good!

Like your partner, this new being has chosen you to start its physical journey because of the sense of love and wellbeing it feels from you.

This is not random at all, but a divine manifestation of your alignment with who you really are.

You are a powerful creator. You are liquid love. You are woman. And the wellbeing you radiate attracts all that matches it to you including this being.

Everything about you is conspiring to support your deepest desires about this. As you use the beauty of what's happening as an excuse to appreciate your wellbeing and the divine genius of your body as it evolves and morphs to perfectly shape itself in preparation for your new arrival, I trust that you'll feel increasingly secure in the knowledge that this is a perfect co-creative experience by the 3 of you.

This is so wonderful..

S

Thank you all this is sooo beautiful!

I'm feeling better by the second:)

Lots of love thank you! I"m sooo Happy:)

ALL moms go through this during their pregnancies! :) It is normal!

My advice is to focus on the first moment you hold that beautiful bundle of joy in your arms!!! PLAN PLAN PLAN! Being thinking about the next one LOL!! You are INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING!~ You are about to experience one of the greatest gifts to women.

You are strong, healthy, vibrant and the perfect source of all that this new life requires!!!!

You will feel wonderful throughout the entire pregnancy and GLOW for the next ten months! (it is ten months you know lol)

Hugs and congratulations to you Melissa!!!

Just wanted to add a quick message:

Congratulations, firstly!

Also, wanted to say your body is strong enough and magnificent enough to develop and nourish this baby. Enjoy the wonderful period of pregnancy, then the joys of parenthood when it comes! I'm a student midwife (maybe that's why I felt compelled to post?!) so know that women have these worries, and yet they go on to have wonderful experiences!

Just remember to eat well, live well, and enjoy the next 9 months!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service