Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hey guys i think this video about this new virus is just perfect!! And this LOA teacher is one of the best ever i think, she's one of my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozdvkd2FqOc

Wish you all the best health*****

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI all, Love this discussion.

and I agree that this is a time to strengthen our belief that we create our own lives and environments. We may in some ways have contributed to manifesting this Corona virus, but we dont have to go along with other peoples perspectives. We can live healthy and happy lives even if we are living amongst people who are fearful and negative. 

And we can, if we keep our cool, help others to heal and help this pandemic to fade away.

I have actually enjoyed certain aspects of the Shutdown in my country (Ireland).  I enjoyed the fact that there was no pollution because there were fewer cars. I enjoyed and appreciated how nature bloomed, there were so many birds and insects, bees in particular !   When shutdown stopped I was aware of pollution returning and so I added to my desired manifestation, clean air and nature in abundance.

I also got to know so many neighbours on my estate that I never even saw before because most of them ar young parnts who both work and so they leave early in the morning in cars and their children spend all day in creches.  But since lockdown, I met all these lovely couples with young children (30 families in all !), I made a list to learn their names and exactly where they lived and what they do and what their hobbies are. It was wonderful.  Many of them also told me that they loved working from home and being with their children, so I include in my manifestations that all those who enjoy working from home will find such work and their lives will be more satisfying and happy.

I am retired, so I had a great time walking my dog. and I walked more than ever before because there was no public transport. Now I feel healthier and happier than ever before  (and my dog appreciated it too !!)

Dying is just part of living in this world, and so I do not fear death. I know it can be sad to lose a friend on this journey, but knowing they are on another journey has to be an indication that our loss cannot overshadow the great journey they are now on whether they are young or old.  More people die of Influenza, Suicides, Hunger, Road accidents than Covid 19.  Im just going to die of old age ... or maybe I will just decide to go when I want to.  I have no need to suffer and illness or trauma. Life is good and the next journey will be exciting too.

I love too that there are so many wonderful people, guides and teachers like Dr Bruce Lipton, Abraham Hicks, Gregg Braden, Louise L Hay, Joe Dispenza ... the list goes on and on ... of wonderful people who offer us amazing uplifting insights into how our world operates and how we can make things better and better.

love and light to all 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service