Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This story is about something very small but amazing how it happen.  I'm visiting my my parents this weekend and the power in the  bedroom I was staying in went out. So we tried everything even tried tripping the breakers in the fuse box.. Nothing we tried could get it on, so while everyone else was worrying about how much it would cost to fix it, I started playing games on my laptop and looking at TV in the basement. Enjoying myself. Now my family got the names of 2 guys that could fix it but could not get in touch with them and then my mother gets a call from my Aunt that needed to be picked up from the hair salon . So my mother goes to pick her up and my Aunt had a guy that wired her house that does small jobs around her house. My Aunt gave my mother the guys name and this man called my mother and was able to fix it in 10 minutes and he DID IT FOR FREE!!..  So while everyone was so happy and surprised, I just laughed because I didn't expect anything less.. Just to let everyone know this all happen the same day the power went out. I didn't spend one night in the dark. lol The universe will not let you go without if you trust it and keep your frequency high with positive emotions.    Lack of anything doesn't exist on the higher frequencies,

To quote Abraham " GET INTO THE VORTEX and feel good."

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Awesome story! Thank you for sharing. 

:No problem..!!! Thanks :=)

Great manifestation. :)

Get into the groove :D

Exactly. :)

Excellent. It was your belief that did it, and that belief will serve you well.

Thanks  Sir Neil!!  :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service