Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My greatest JOY is working with the street children of Calcutta who embody the Bliss and Purity of our souls. They are the ones living on the streets braving the scorching sun or the lashing rains or the biting cold have survived and live daily life with so much positivism and joy and never complain to God why He has been so unkind to them!

They are my teachers, my gurus. They teach me the highest principles and ideals that are in scriptures for to me they represent the stark reality and the present day world. They live the scriptures! Religion, Spirituality is all about a feeling heart.

Nothing can give us happiness other than love and forgiveness, compassion and communion. You breathe life to the dead scriptures, by your awakening to your Divine inheritance.

Live one ideal or idea that is closest to your heart, and die for it and you will be immortal.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my God, Baba, I wish I were beside you. This vision pierces my heart. I shall follow your words. Thank you my friend for being my ultimate teacher.

Man is the creator of his/her own folly. God is the purity of the souls you speak of whereby life is made manifest through the minds and hearts of those who see not their plight but 'god' in everything. They are our teachers. The lesson is not in the past, the future or even the present, the lesson is written in our hearts. 

Thank you Baba. 

It’s probably easier said than done to live your ideal.  It’s a big like a ‘guru’ saying ‘just’ live your dreams. After all, if it was as easy as that we’d all be living our dreams by now. But it is possible, and for the spirit of this post I shall say that when we identify the ideal which would like to live, and FOCUS ON IT EVERY DAY, that ideal manifests for us. Things fall into place to make it happen. Then gratitude and appreciation take over. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service