Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Let's focus all together for a totally healed world.

Rise & shine my friends*******

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Stardust. Neither title nor picture represents peace and absolute love. But yes, visualizing love and light instead of people's bodies, like in moretocome thread Our Amazing Manifestor would be a powerful way to attract peace in personal and wider sense.

Very good idea. I wrote a post on here in the aftermath of the Paris attacks last year, and the sentiment now is the same in the wake of this attack in Nice. We are all safe. Human nature is essentially benevolent and kind. France is a great country, always has been and always will be. Nice is also a wonderful place, a beautiful and magical city (I have been there three times, it's one of my favourites) with a fun, anything goes atmosphere. The sooner we re-focus on the positives of people and places, the sooner the healing is allowed to come in.

Yes Sir Neil!!:

"We are all safe. Human nature is essentially benevolent and kind. France is a great country, always has been and always will be. Nice is also a wonderful place, a beautiful and magical city (I have been there three times, it's one of my favourites) with a fun, anything goes atmosphere." 

Big hugs guys!!****

"We are sending out a love message to the world, a love message to the world, can you hear the message of love?"

DJ Klubbingman:

(I want to put some love & peace to the world songs on this post, here is the first)

This 2016 remix of it had me in tears but maybe it's just me. 

Wonderful world, beautiful people (by Jimmy Cliff).  This video is in Amsterdam, some different cultures, religions, sexualities shown, different people and focus of song is on happiness, unity.  

https://youtu.be/8pWYAB1unzQ

Wonderful World, Beautiful People
Jimmy Cliff lyrics:
"Wonderful World, Beautiful People"

Wonderful world, beautiful people
You and your girl, things could be pretty
But underneath this there is a secret
That nobody can reveal

Take a look at the world
And the state that it's in today
I am sure you'll agree
We all could make it a better way
With our love, put together
Everybody learn to love each other

Instead of fussing and fighting
Cheating, backbiting
Scandalizing and hating
Baby we could have a
That nobody can reveal

Man and woman, girl and boy
Let us try to give a helping hand
This I know and I'm sure
That with love we all could understand
This is our world, can't you see?
Everybody wants to live and be free

Instead of fussing and fighting
Cheating, backbiting
Scandalizing and hating
We could have a
That nobody can reveal

Talking about the
You and your girl, talking about you
Things could be pretty, talking about me
Wonderful world, talking about Nixon
Beautiful people, Harold Wilson
Wonderful world, power too
Beautiful people,

One more (for now :-) )

Also a DJ Klubbingman one: "We call it revolution" 

Remember the place
I remember the day
We start from heaven to earth
We call it revolution
Remember the days
We call it revolution
Wonderful days
We call it revolution
Magical love
We call it revolution
Deep from my heart
We call it revolution
Remember the days
We call it revolution
Wonderful days
We call it revolution
I feel the love
We call it revolution
Deep from my soul
We call it revolution....

(Lyrics are from lyrics mania for love message, AZlyrics for Wonderful World, Beautiful People and http://genius.com/Klubbingman-we-call-it-revolution-lyrics)

Thanks Queenie!

Love ya!  Muah! ♥♥♥ xxox

Where you get terrorism you get two things: anger and powerlessness on the part of the terrorist, and fear on the part of the victims.  The anger usually comes from poverty and other forms of limitation, and when you can ease those, you ease the causes of terrorism. The best thing for us all to do is not to get drawn into the “ ain’t it awful “ syndrome and mindset, but to send healing light and love to the whole world.  This is especially so for places with lots of terrorism, or lots of poverty in which it can breed (Gaza, Palestinian Territories, Syria, Chechnya, Northern Ireland etc). 

That's right.

You know, I was 100% for this at the start, but then got to thinking.  When we say let's focus all together for a totally healed world are we judging the world as not being healed at this moment in time and creating limitations?  I think that we need to look at whats working and celebrate that and focus on that moreso than whats not working, but I dont mean to pretend there isn't anything that needs healing in the world, because there clearly is.  

Totally!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service