Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi,

Well, Im just needing some assistance on finding affective  Afformations and Affirmations that will aid in my success when I join my wife at her modeling/talent recruiting company. Im planning on partnering up with her in selling modeling packages...so its a sales job. She has started the business and has been doing it for over 11 years now.

My fear is not doing well because its more geared towards females and I would be interviewing women and they may either be intimidated by me or not take me seriously like they would my wife since Im a man. I may be way off base and misjudging, but it does run through my head that my gender may be a an issue in this type of sales position. But then again I may be totally wrong.

So I need some feedback and also some good suggestions for afformations/affirmations that will aid in my success.

Thank you ;)

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a woman and I can tell you personally that I much prefer to be interviewed by a man than a woman.

All the men I have worked for have been wonderful.  Every job I've had with a woman as the boss was horrible.

I know this is a generalization, but in my experiences they have all been true.

If I were you, just be yourself, put the woman at ease, maybe with a nice comment, or a mention about how your day is going, then proceed with the sale or interview in a relaxed an easy manner.

I respond very well to polite people, who are doing their job, and doing it well.  Even if the woman does not want your service, she will at least come away with a feeling of "That was a really nice man"

Just be open and honest, be what you would want to see in another person if the tables were turned.

Have fun, and look at it like a game.

It may not be an issue and I can give you some, but I also thought, could you guys add male models as well and you could talk to them?  Or is that going too far off her niche?

ANYWAY let's see now:

Well, a basic one I use is: "I am successful in all I do including in my career"  (affirmation)

"Why am I so successful in all I do including in my career?" (afformation - a process invented by Noah St John, a member here)

"My job is so fun and easy for me"

"Why is my job so fun and easy for me?"

Thank you, that helps.

Yes we do male and female models but we specialize in mainly women and kids/teens.

Any more suggestions anyone?

Thanks again ;)

I love using afformations, as the goddess Athena has suggested lol. It puts a total spin on things. Plus, it really puts your brain to work to think about things that align with the afformation. When I word desires in an afformation mode, they seem more real and more possible to me.

Noah St. John here, the inventor of Afformations.

Great thread - here are some Afformations to get you started:

"Why am I so comfortable doing what I love?"

"Why do I make people feel at ease?"

"Why am I so confident?"

I also suggest using iAfform Audios, because they change your subconscious thought patterns while you're busy doing other things.

You can download a free sample right here:  NoahStJohn.com

Hope this helps you, too.

Keep me posted and keep afforming!

- Noah

Join the Afformations® Revolution at NoahNation.com

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service