Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

help from Mac Users - imovie programme THANKS problem resolved !!!!

I dont usually ask for help of this nature here ...but I have a daughter who is auditioning for Justin Biebers dance group and she has made a video on 'imovies' on her mac and now has to publish it and upload it to Youtube, but cant publish it. Once she tries to publish it it changes and the video quality changes and  jumps.

Any advise as to how to correct this would be most welcomed.

Thank you my friends ...sending out positive intentions for the right help and for my daughters success.

love and light Gen

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gen, if you haven't found an answer in a few hours, please bump the post. 

Timezones are working against us right now but I have a nephew who works the Geniius bar at Apple.  I'm sure he could help except for the fact he's dead asleep for several hours to come.

thanks Daydream, will do .....

Hi Gen,

How is she "publishing" it to YouTube?

Is she exporting it first as a file on the computer before publishing it? When does the video quality change? When it is on YouTube, or even before, when the file has been exported as the video file that is to be uploaded?

Hi Shembu,

She is using an Apple programme called "imovies" and the quality is good while in this programme and she can play it through this programme but when she 'finalizes" it, even before uploading it or sending it anywhere, the quality changes, it ends up as if someone is walking through a strob light, sound is ok but visuals are jumpy.  She tried to look at in in Quicktime but again the quality is terrible.

thanks for your help ! Sorry I didnt see it sooner

Gen

ok my daughter has just put up a lower resolution video to see if it can be 'finalized' and published and it can so it has something to do with the resolution and she is able to view it on Quicktime and the quality stays the same ... so now she is going to see can she alter or lower the resolution of her audition video, if anyone knows how to do this please let us know ... will keep you posted on our progress.

She has to upload the video tonight or tomorrow morning to satisfy the deadline ...... but I know we can do it ..!!

love and light Gen

aw I cant help about the computer issue but I send all my good wishes and vibes to your daughter! I hope she succeeded and is taken!

Much love,

mimi

Thanks mimi,  all positive intentions for the uploading and for her success with the auditions is so welcomed !!

love adn light Gen

Oh my goodness, it worked !

Thank you Shembu, Daydream and Mimi ... ask and receive is SO fast ... we succeeded in launching her audition

The resolution was too high.  So she did a whole new dance with less resolution and it uploaded

If you see this and have a  Youtube account please look at it and LIKE it ...that will really help her THANKS

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service