Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

HI friends,

my lovely daughter Vanessa is auditioning online for the Justin Bieber Believe dance Tour

Here is her contribution ... PLEASE watch and if you like please hit the LIKE button ...

(WARNING its 4 mins long so if you are not really into HipHop then just skip to the end !!)

This is her DREAM, and I really want to promote it for her, because she is wonderful !

Lets help make her DREAM come true  xxxx Gen

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gen she is as beautiful as i KNEW she would be. I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME SEE THE LIKE BUTTON lol. I tried clicking on the facebook tab but it brought me to someones page....? I not only likeher i LOVE her so help me send her positive feedback please someone!

HI Jacqueline, Karolina  and Flower,  please dont worry about it,     just send postive vibes ..he he he ...

You have to view the Video on YOutube first, there is a button at the bottom right of the video above that takes you into Youtube.  Once in Youtube under the video to the left is the LIKE button ...but ...

You need a Youtube Account to be able to make comments or hit the LIKE button and so I dont want you all to go out and get accounts just for this.  LOTS of POSITIVE ENERGY will do the trick !!

Love and light Gen

My Daughter is reading all the comments here and is delighted with them !

I do have an account with Youtube, so off i go to click...

Vanessa, you really got the moves! :-)

WOW!!  I REALLY LOVE IT!!!   Wish her all kinds of success!! My youngest daughter also wants to do something in dancing or singing, I can identify with the want for her to succeed at her dream!!

LOVE IT!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service