Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

once you have asked for something and then recieved it . can it be taken back if thats what you want . i know its sounds daft but i have been giving a voice to sing but i have had a long hard think and its not what i want to do any advice because the universe doesnt understand dont wants . so what can i do to change my dream because its allready manifesting please help

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Emma,

of course you can change your mind when ever you want, in fact I would say it is VERY important to keep reviewing what you really really want and so allow that possibility to open up for you.

It is great that you have a wonderful singing voice and singing may help you to sing your way to happiness but if it is not what you want to do as a career, then just keep writing out your desired life and channels will open up for you.

The fact that your original dream IS manifesting is just a great indication to you that you CAN create your own reality. Now know that you can create ANY reality and pursue any dream.

I keep a journal of my dreams and desires and it is amazing to look back over because I have evolved in so many ways and so have my dreams. We really dont know what we want until we give it some thought and we are always coming to more and more cross roads where we have more choices to make ...so enjoy the journey !

love and light Gen
thankyou so much for this i am able to do everything i wish straight away and its happening as soon i ask is this strange or normal ?
Like Gen pointed out, Emma, this is just a strong indication that you are a powerful creator... and you can change direction at any time. Whether it comes fast or slow matters not. Based on what you've typed, you are moving in the direction you choose. Go with that. The Universe doesn't care either way... it just delivers what you are focusing upon.

:) Ziz

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service