Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ok everyone!

Just set up Powerful Intentions and so many people are on there chatting so fast I can't get a

" text in there edgewise! " :-}

You can find CHAT on the MAIN PI tab page under the photos, and also on the topright tab.

We are all figuiring it out as we go, but it seems really simple !

If your a fast texter you will do great!

By the time I type something 20 people have already said something! :-}

Have fun!

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool, Marcy! Well done! And thanks! :)
hi i feel great that i can share my views and feelings here
Thanks Marcy it is PERFECT ...I have been enjoying it so much !
Have you noticed that at the very bottom of all PI pages and the top of some ( I guess they are PI "toolbars")
there arte little ICONS
for Chat?
Did you know that when you click on a members name on the "chat" area, you can click to see their profile, and also click for a private chat?
oh my god you people live fast. chat? real time? how on earth do people keep up with yourselves?

:))
CHAT Questions about rules

someone messaged me about chat and chat rules and I thought the questions were good, so I want to put my reply here, for anyone else who may ask.

1) is chat moderated?

No, that would require someone being a mod 24/7 just for chat.
the chat history is only for a few hours worth of chat, sometimes more, sometimes less, than it just deletes itself, so some one would have to be checking it almost 24/7

2) what constututes getting someone banned from chat?

If a mod sees people chatting in such a way that is against PII regs,
abusive, mean, ads or spam, negative without purpose, just trying to drum up more of the same, etc
( example, i HATE THIS ONE AND THAT ONE AND GOVERNMENT , and on and on as others join in , not looking to pivot that vibration )

Or severe depression, talking of suicide etc., seeming obviously intoxicated and not making sense.

PI Mods can ban people from chat for a few hours up to 24 hours.

If repeated and severe, they will be banned from PI.

We do not do this often , it's not very common for the large numbers we have in this community.

If a member feels someone is being abusive in chat please do report it.

HOWEVER, please also include the chat session ( copy and paste ) and also the name and URL of the person they are reporting .

If the mod goes to chat to see what is going on and they do not see the chat anymore, nor is the person on, we they can not do very much. Again, chat history does delete itself.

Sometimes mods will delete a current chat if it seems "off" and especially if they have banned a member for a few hours, etc, which makes sense as why leave the chat there if it was offensive.

We do NOT tell people why they are banned from chat.

It is only temporary, and if they repeat the behavior they can get banned again.

We do not contact them because frankly it is too much work, usually turns into an
argument , and just does not very useful in the long run.

Most people DO know why they are banned, they just want to justify why they should be able to do whatever they do etc.
And if they really are not sure, they do ask or they read the rules, and do not repeat the behavior.

Please remember people can do PERSONAL CHATS or one on one etc, and others can recommend that as well.

This is also why we require members to be 18 and older, as we can not control or moderate personal chats

For Public PI chats which everyone can see, we like it to stick to PI guidelines
otherwise we start attracting people who or not in alignment with our guidelines.

When chats are in alignment with PI, than more people join who are in alignment with all of us!

Finally Remember that Chat is a great place to just have FUN!

Thanks for asking for clarification,
I think the chat room is a great idea! I don't go in often but sometimes I do and it's wonderful to see who turns up! Usually the chats are great and fun.
Those chat rules you've posted, Marcy seem perfectly fair, good and reasonable to me!

Help....the chat and private messaging is not working. It stopped working the other day....none of the names come up in the chat and when I go to send a private message to somebody, I hit send and it does nothing, This has never happened before.

I'm using the same browser I always used. :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (My scream for help) xD

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service