Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Watching the jubilee celebrations has brought a lump to my throat, i'm so proud of our queen. she represents hope, love and dedication. I truly hope Prince Phillip is better soon and am so thankful that the queen found the strength to be there for the people despite the fact that her husband is ill in hospital. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! X x X

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's tot it all up from the past couple of years:

Royal wedding.
Chelsea unexpectedly won the Champions League.
The Queen's diamond jubilee.
Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France.
London 2012 all round
29 gold medals for team GB (by an country's standards, that's exceptional)
Record medal hauls in both the Olympics and the Paralympics
Super Saturday
Andy Murray won the US Open
Ryder Cup: Miracle at the Medina
Sky fall was the top grossing film of the year
Chelsea won the Europa League
The British and Irish Lions won in the rugby
Andy Murray won Wimbledon
Chris Froome won the Tour de France
England are 2-0 up in the Ashes series
The birth of the royal baby
And the economy is starting to pick up.....

Yep, sure is a great time to be British...maybe our luck will stretch to the next World Cup? 

Most Brits don't have them on a pedestal; sometimes other nationalities do. And we by no means think they're divine. They've done a good job for the British economy over the years and we respect the Queen in particular. She carries out between 300-400 public appearances a year and she's 87 years old! And they're not "so called royal"; they are royal - it's a fact; it's what the word means.

And royal by birth too, so that suggests a pre-soul agreement of some kind - and quite a challenging one too. As newborn Prince George will find out.

Not saying it holds merit, just saying they are royal by definition.

I am proud to say that I like the royal family. As Jacquiec said, they are wonderful for our economy.

The royal family  do tons of work for charity, raising awareness and money for a whole host of worthy causes.

They are good people who spread joy on a national scale, encouraging the whole country to share all of their celebrations, even giving us the odd day off work! I don't mind giving my attention and praise to people who spread as much joy as our royal family do but I respect your right to feel differently.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service