Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been praying and manifesting for a position in a particularly area of law at certain types of law firm.  I know exactly what I want but I don;t see much if any positions available.  I do have a couple of people who can help me and who currently are but nothing has happened yet. I'm looking at openings and I see  positions in areas i really don't want to do but that I have experience in. 

Should I apply for them?  Although I like the place and ppl I work with, the current position I have now is not a high enough salary and the level of my position is below my qualifications.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, let your intuition guide you. But first get yourself into a good feeling place because thats when you start getting the inspired action to act. Don't overthink things too much, just focus on feeling good the best you can and when the time is right, you will know.

Yes, I'd advise you to take the job, then continue applying elsewhere. Forget about the other job for now and relax into this one, but enjoy yourself at the same time.

Sometimes things morph into other things -- and especially with jobs, the application is just the first part of the process. 

Case in point - I ran into an acquaintance that I hadn't seen for years - she was doing communications work and graphic design and now is a radio DJ! I asked her how she went into this new line of work... and she said at her interview for a sales position, the interviewer said "Hey, I think you'd be really great on air" - 3 days later she was stuck in a booth!

So - don't discount the application process - I'd say it is another opportunity to network and to potentially open doors for you. 

Hi Yinka,

I'm trying to understand your question. You know EXACTLY what kind of job you want and you are wondering whether you should apply for a position you don't really want, just so you can't get you away from your current job, which, even though you like it, you feel over qualified for?

A bit complicated isn't it? :-)))

That should be your SIGN.

It NEVER has to be complicated. If I'm understanding your question correctly, you are asking whether you should do something you don't really want to do because you are impatient. I wouldn't call that a good feeling reason to reach for what you want. Would you?

My fundamental question to you is this.

Do you really believe that we are vibrational beings, living in a vibrational universe? Do you believe that everything is energy and energies with similar vibrations are attracted to each other (LOA)?

Because the way you are posing your question suggests that this awareness does not really apply here. You are talking about what is people are doing not doing and asking what you should physically do, not about how to line up your energy with what you want.

In which case, I'd say pick one (apply or don't apply) and stick with your decision; make peace with it and see what happens.

Shembu

Another tip for you; do you remember a time you got a job that you wanted? How did you feel back then? Try to remember those feelings. Now examine how you feel about this current job opportunity.......if that feeling from the past matches the one you feel now, than take the job. If it doesn't, wait it out and let the Universe find something else for you.

Yup. And to add to what I said, you have to make the decisions vibrationally. People often think in terms of logic and rationality when it comes to these kinds of things. But its always about how you feel. Just ask yourself how you want your job to make you feel then ask yourself if this position would match those desired feelings.

My general rule of thumb is; if you have to force yourself to think too much about the decision, then its probably not worth pursuing. You see, when you are aligned and in your vortex, the decisions, the impulses that you get to act come so naturally that its just simple and easy and there is no need to think about it. Thats the position you want to be in every time.

My first thought for you, having been in the same position before, was to say no, you shouldn't take it. But having considered another element, letting go, I think you should. You know that expression, "when it rains, it pours"? Well mayyybe if you take this job and just forget about your ideal job, you may just get another or several offers. But that's when you truly don't care and when you let go which will happen naturally as you'll be preoccupied learning your new job and getting settled in, at which point when you get offered the better job, you can apologize to your current job and take the better one!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service