Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have a question about the LOA. If there is already a thread posted that addresses this, I would appreciate the link to that thread.

My question is regarding planning, goal setting and developing vision boards. I am asking how does the "how" come into the equation, if it does at all. Should I just be concerned with the "what" and let the universe take care of the "how?"

For instance, I want a 1930's, Spanish style home in Ganesha Hills, California and I want to pay cash for it. The home I want goes for about 975k. Do I make a plan for "how" I will accomplish this, or just put my intentions (the "what) out there to the universe, and let the universe figure it out.

Please help. Thank you very much.

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let the universe figure it out. Keep your eye on the vision you have, and the universe will guide you to the right place and time, out of which a next step towards your goal will follow.

The reason you shouldn't get hung up on the 'how' is because you can easily lose track of your goal that way. Not that you would forget what you want, but you might get focused upon the lack of it. 'Why isn't this happening?'

When you put your trust in the universe, and stay focused on your goal with positive feelings, it will happen.
Thank you Silver Girl!...I tend to forget this! Very well said.
And thanks for the reminder!

The reason you shouldn't get hung up on the 'how' is because you can easily lose track of your goal that way. Not that you would forget what you want, but you might get focused upon the lack of it. 'Why isn't this happening?'
Silver Girl, thank you for your response.

As a follow up question to you, and anyone else who can respond, how many intentions (or goals) can you have at once?
begin with the end in mind.
Your off on the right track :)
How it will happen, how the Universe will bring it to you, is not your concern or job. Allow the Universe to do it for you. When you are trying to work out how it will happen, you are emitting a frequency that contains a lack of faith - that you don't believe you have it already. You think you have to do it and you do not believe the Universe will do it for you. The how is not your part in the Creative Process.....

Action is a word that can imply "work" to some people, but inspired action will not feel like work at all. The difference between inspired action and action is this: Inspired action is where you are acting to receive. If you are in action to try and make it happen, you have slipped backward. Inspired action is effortless, and it feels wonderful because you are on the frequency of receiving.....

You can turn waiting into a powerful time to create your future life. Next time you are in a situation where you are waiting, seize that time and imagine having all the things you want. You can do this anywhere, anytime. Turn every life situation into a positive one.....

HAVE FUN!

Namaste,
Awesome
Yes, all of you are very helpful and I appreciate your responses. What about timeline?

I know this might be an odd question, but what if the timeline seems offbase. For instance, let's say a person only has $1 in the bank, but they set their intentions at having a million dollars in the bank 3 months from now. Does the universe require more time than that?

I feel like I'm asking silly questions, but I am new at this stuff and I want to make sure that I am doing it right. Thanks to all!
Not silly at all and you will find that we all have different views, its all about learning and living - a lifestyle.....

I don't put timelines simply because I believe and trust that the Universe knows my hearts desires and I am open to receive....For me, a timeline is a deadline and I am setting myself up for disappointment.....I trust that the Universe/Source/God knows what I need and when I need it and in this approach I am continously bettering my life and that which my needs are met and my wants are continously coming to me......

Namaste,
Awesome
All of your responses were wonderful and poetic and I really appreciate them. I bless all of you with success, prosperity, well being and happiness on your journeys. I look forward to being a part of this forum.
I have a similar question. My ulitmate goal, the goal where I would really feel the best I could ever imagine, is the day I win the Soccer Champions leauge with Manchester United. Then I would just explode with happiness! I get happy every time I think of that! =)=)

So I should just focus that I will win the champions leauge in 10 years, when I am 25 years old? Instead of short-term goals like making the junior team next year, or practicing shooting 3 hours today. I think it would be alot eaiser to just focusing on the ultimate goal instead of do planning everyday, and just go with flow and do anything that I feel like =)

Thanks in advance for all the great answers! =)
It is absolutely easier to focus on the ultimate goal rather than setting a timeline, just because you are focusing on good and ultimately having fun in the process, in that you are already living a dream and that of which you truly desire is already in the palm of your hands, the more you feel it, the more it becomes YOURS!
Thanks. So you are saying that I should live my dream in my mind, and not worry about what I should do or how I could make my dream become true. Really my dream is actually true, is it just that I haven't experiended it yet ;)

And that this is actualy better then planning, as Brian Tracy learn alot on his books. But I prefer Abraham-Hicks as they teach to relax and go with the flow!
The 'how' is not your part in the Creative Process.....Believing and trusting that the Universe is with you, guiding you and supporting you is.....Absolutely relax and go with the flow.....See yourself in that dream state, appreciate the glory, and use inspired action.....

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service