Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Leonard was everyone's friend. He was gentle, brilliant, caring, wise, loving, engaging, warm, inspiring, funny and a wonderful resource for LOA information. He had written many books and eagerly shared his books and knowledge with anyone who asked. My husband Mike and I visited Len in his office in Florida! It was something I had looked forward to with such excitement! Imagine meeting my PI friend in person! To get an actual hug from THE Len Rubino! Mike had heard so much about him and was sweet enough to take a day from our vacation and travel to meet Len. He didn't disappoint! He bought us doughnuts and coffee and I got my hug! I remember standing there by his desk, meeting him for the one and only time, thinking I had seen this desk so many times on PI and I was actually standing there in that room with Len! He was even warmer in person. When I was with him I noticed he was surrounded by caring people, looking out for him. They were probably thinking...who is this person Len met on the internet? What do they want from Len? I remember this very nice guy coming out and greeting me with, "You must be flowerpatch?" I suppose my name was innocent enough! We were there long enough for me to see that Len had some underlying medical issues going on and so I kept him in my prayers, but over time I heard less and less from him. It was only yesterday that I found out that he had passed away in 2018. I know how much he was loved here and even though the readers here have changed, I suggest you look up Len's threads! He had so much to offer! As we were leaving, he gave us a copy of his Success & Happiness book and when I got home I saw that he had signed it and left us a message! It was heartwarming. I had  this book on my coffee table for the longest time. I think I will take it back out today! Thank you, Len, for all that you taught me and please say hello to Helene for me.

With Love & Gratitude,

Flowerpatch

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was fantastic!! Great stuff!! Thanks so much for sharing!! WHOO hoo!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service