Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So I'm reading the secret and it suggested trying to use the law of attraction on small things first. So I visualized a cup pf coffee coming to me that day but it never appeared and is making me doubtful of the secret. Maybe I am using the secret the wrong way?

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings, Patricia Rose! :)

You have already gotten several good answers regarding your coffee experiment, so I'll refrain from comment on that. However, I wanted to chime in to say that The Secret is a very interesting book that has introduced a lot of people to the Law of Attraction, but it is not the only book or even the best book about this topic, in my opinion. The Secret does a good job of making people excited about the possibilities, but it only provides a partial picture of how to transform your life.

If you really want to gain a deep and life-changing understanding of manifesting and Law of Attraction, I sincerely encourage you to read several books by different authors. There are so many wonderful books, and you can even download them in PDF or EPUB format for free! Some are short, others longer, so you are sure to find something that works for you.

Here is a list of great books/authors you could try to enrich your mind and understanding:

• Book: E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

https://b-ok.cc/book/2294894/19d158

• Author:  Pam Grout (All of her books are wonderful)

https://b-ok.cc/s/pam%20grout

• Book: Be Who You Want Have What You Want  by Chris Prentiss

https://b-ok.cc/book/2532124/b6a0fb

• Book: As A Man Thinketh by James Allen

https://b-ok.cc/book/693768/7401f4

• Book: The ABCs of Success: The Essential Principles from America’s Greatest Prosperity Teacher by Bob Proctor

https://b-ok.cc/book/2956174/ccf9fe

• Book: The Game of Life & How to Play It: Winning Rules for Success & Happiness by Florence Scovel Shinn

https://b-ok.cc/book/700355/cadb9b  (This book has Christian/Bible themes)

You also mentioned to Great Believer that you hope to one day heal yourself/improve your well-being. Many people have made improvements and healed themselves using the methods of Dr. Joe Dispenza. His books are similar to Law of Attraction and definitely take the position that people can create healing for themselves using their thoughts and feelings.

You can find all of his books here:

https://b-ok.cc/s/Joe%20Dispenza

But I especially recommend his book titled: You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter

https://b-ok.cc/book/2340880/0d81be

I hope you may find some of these things helpful. I wish you the best of luck, health and good fortune on your journey. :)

(Note: PDF files can be viewed using a PDF viewer, and EPUB files can be read by downloading a free app or software for Mac or Android/PC. Simply do a google search to find out how to get one.)

Oh, wow! Just saw this! These resources look awesome! I will definitely read them and slowly check them off my list :) has the law of attraction helped you a lot?

I am glad you are open to reading the books. :) I think it helps to have a lot of different ideas and perspectives when it comes to training yourself to use your thoughts and emotions to create a more fulfilling life. (One more amazing book about healing that I definitely want to mention is Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life. It has helped me so much with my own healing.)

The Law of Attraction has definitely helped me a lot over the years. I have manifested healings, job opportunities, great relationships, extra income, a wonderful pet, the perfect car, and even gotten rid of troublesome neighbours, just to name a few. But even with these successes, I find that there is always so  much more to learn, and so many techniques and practices we can use to gain ever deeper self-knowledge and personal evolution. For me, Law of Attraction is  only one piece of a bigger puzzle of life and spiritual & scientific understanding, and I am fascinated by the history of LOA and how it relates to many other philosophies including Hermeticism, Esoteric Christianity, and Hinduism.

For me, the law of attraction isn't just a neat trick of the universe to be used to make myself happy, but an important and ancient concept that I can use to become a more disciplined, effective, and generous human being. When I do the work required to understand how my desires, thoughts, emotions, subconscious mind, and physical body work together to create my day to day experience, I gain invaluable self-knowledge. And knowledge is power. I can then use this knowledge to define what I want to achieve, and also see whether or not my words, thoughts, feelings and actions are in alignment with that desire, or whether they are at odds with it.

For example, if I say I desire health but in reality I am spending my days eating junk food, not exercising, calling myself fat or sick, feeling depressed or lethargic, getting poor sleep, not drinking enough water, worrying about my body, and living a chaotic existence in my mind then I am not really in alignment with the desire of health. All the wishing in the world won't attract health to me if I continue to think, talk, and behave in ways that are counter-productive to my desire.

Law of attraction isn't mysterious magic, it is a chain reaction of things that occur on many levels. When I decide what I want I can then take a good hard look at my life and see where I am getting in my own way. I can also identify the things that I must get rid of, or give up in order to have a new result. Usually this means giving up old habits of thinking and feeling, & old habits of behavior. When you change your ideas about what is possible, you can then change your thoughts and words (thoughts are just words we say to ourselves in our heads). When you change your thoughts and words, you then start to change your feelings & behaviours. And when you change your feelings & behaviours you then start to get different results in your life. You change the energy flow and miraculous things seem to happen.

I would definitely recommend the E-Squared and E-Cubed books, and doing the exercises suggested in them. Just find the ones which chime with you and have a go, but keep them up each day. You would be surprised at the results. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service