Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi,

I have noticed that my thinking has been cloudy lately, along with a bad memory. Ive heard of people taking certain vitamines/minerals, herbs, and foods that will help with clarity of thought, help with memory, and the like.

So can anyone recommend a good source of vitamines, herbs, and foods that have been proven effective and thats easy on the budget? Im specifically wanting something that will help with memory and that will help me focus better.

Thank you!!! ;)

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*B Vitamins are said to improve memory by creating a protective shield for the neurons in the brain.
* Antioxidants protect our total health and can help protect the brain tissue by breaking down free radicals
* Omega 3 Fatty acids are vital for proper brain function too

If you're noticing something going on with your memory it might be time to check in with your doctor. Also, before you put yourself on a bunch of new vitamins it's always a good idea to check in with your doctor to discuss them too.

Hugs & Luvs
Summer
MsBodyLove
magnesium and potassium :)
I find that when I do Strict Low carb and clean...meaning meat, veggies, healthy oil, cheeses, salads, etc....that I am extremely happy, think clear, and have boundless energy. Also......drink pure, filtered water.....the more pure water you put into your system, the better you will feel...and the clearer you will think!
Get outside and get some exercise. Take a brisk walk or do something to get your heart pumping and get some oxygen into your blood stream.

I get like that in winter. All those closed up buildings.

Quite often, water and being adequately hydrated will help your memory a lot, since you won't be as fatigued and lethargic, and it will improve blood flow to the brain. I also find that keeping a daily diary (or even just a gratitude journal) helps a lot because it activates a subconscious process that life is worth remembering.  Finally, watch out for beliefs about memory.  Often people think negatively without realising it, affirming things like " I'm so forgetful, I forget everything, I have a goldfish memory, I'm as thick as shit, my memory's going as I get older, " and create just that in their experience. 

Supplements saved my life!! I want to share this with everyone who is in the same place that I was. 

You can find several lectures on youtube where several studies related to this topic are discussed by doctors.

Make sure you are not in a low thyroid state. Or deficient in iron, Vitamin D, vitamin C, B6, B12, folate, zinc,magnesium, omega 3 fatty acids ( that you get from fish oil )  . Take a look at your diet and see if certain foods alter your mental functions or your gut health. For me it was dairy and gluten and the high sugar and deep fried foods. I consume all of these in much lower amounts. 

Also there are some ayurvedic combinations containing Brahmi , Ashwagandha etc that work wonders for me. 

HUPERZINE A

works super well!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service