Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

What Books/Audios/Videos do you suggest to help a friend make a change from a dominating personality?

I firmly believe we can not change another person. We can however make them aware of a personality issue and provide information on how they  can change if they choose to. I have a friend that is great with other friends and most people but when he is with his staff at work he is domineering and almost abusive in his treatment of them. He treats most staff like children in that he does not respect their opinions and talks loud and over them when ever he disagrees. I am looking for suggestions of books or videos that address this topic so I can suggest he address this issue. We have already talked a little about this but it's not really improving even though he brings up communication and teamwork in weekly meetings. The staff is afraid to say anything so they just sit their quietly.

In the end it is his decision weather he wants to change or not but I want to provide him with the materials he could use to help him before he looses his entire staff. He is older but the days of managing with an iron fist ended long ago.

I want to help a friend so I'm coming to this board that is always so helpful, to ask for alternative suggestions.

Thank you for any approaches you may offer.

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then get him books and videos from those three. They are also on my list of people to learn from. Dr. Joe especially as he's very much business oriented, as you know.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service