Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There’s plenty of lower-being opinion around.  Fear spews out of our TV sets and from the media.  Chicken lickens faithfully repost everything negative on social media, and I dare say the Walker Brothers are writing a gloomy song about it all right now.  

But what do the higher beings and light workers say?  What’s the spiritual reason for all of this?  What lessons are there to be learned?  What will the near and further-away future hold for us?  What positives are there for us going forwards into the summer, autumn and Christmas?

Its time to fight back and start spreading some of this around the world. 

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a video by Abraham Hicks "March 2020 Coronavirus Has No Pull On You", but i haven't watched it yet.

They may also say something like “ bare with us, because we are working all of this out in your favour.  Individually and for the human race.  Know that whilst all of this is going on, we have got your back and are providing for you.  This is a planetary reboot to correct some of the negative energies which have been put into the world, but know that we are always here for you, and will provide for you if you just ask. “

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service