Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 25915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to fairly easily get two reasonable sized projects done during the last 12 days that I am visiting my mom. 

I am intending some great work schedules for next week:

Sunday off
2 days off in the week
A nicely ‘broken up’ week
Enough hours (about 25)
A nice 3pm finish on Saturday
Early finishes on some of the other days

Thank you Source for working out some great schedules for me.

My intented results is to have a peace of mind because for me that's where I'll find my happiness.

Wanna Learn How To Manifest Your Dreams In Life?

Click Here To Discover!

I intend that this week go really easily and well all week, every minute of every day!

I intend to have a very easy send off and a good early dinner this afternoon. And for all of my travel-related experience to be easy, convenient and comfortable during the next week of my life.

We easily relocate to another area and possibly like it a lot and have housing that really works for us for now.

1. I intend to live in the same small normal housing place for at least 8 months conveniently and continuously no matter what.

I intend yo be very healthy and sleep safely and peacefully all night for the next 5

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service