Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So, the main issue bugging me in my life at the moment is a bad relationship with my ex. We have the same friend group so there are times where its a problem. 

Last night i was TOTALY in the vortex, i felt great. I imagined a scene where i had to go and see her for what ever reason and we would start to chat and smooth things out.

This morning a letter addressed to her was delivered to my house (this is very rare), whats more one of my house mates had put it on the seat of my bike!! (everything is so fast and easy when you are in the vortex)
So, i got a coffee, walked to her house, chickened out and put the letter through the door without using the chance to knock and say hi. Walking back I realised that the universe gave me the opportunity therefore there is no way that saying hi could have gone badly as its what was intended.

Oh well, at least I know the universe it limitless, and there will be another chance soon! Also a manifestation of that speed and blatant purpose is always good for the faith.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And you have chosen WISELY to see the power of the Universe!

Good for YOU!
Awesome
:-) Good lesson! And good for you remembering that we never have just one chance at something!
Thanks for the great reminder!! Indeed, there are million new opportunities lining up all the time :)
It's a good story! And remember, next time you feel insecure, it just means that the energy isn't lined up sufficiently, so you feel like procrasinating or backing out, but all you need to do is flow energy to the way you want events to turn out, and when you do, and it feels good, you will be inspired to knock on the door and the conversation will be amazing!
Ollie - most certainly everything was lined up nicely for you...but know this it will be lined up for you again and you will act when YOU are ready :)

The Universe lined up a great conversation for me today also. The person was also pushing me to ask something or say something and I did - it opened the door for another discussion about one of my desires :)
It's no problem. :) There'll be more. :) Maybe you weren't ready yet. :D

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service