Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

For some people, sex is a sensitive subject. But for me, I love to openly express gratitude about and it praise it. There really isn't anything quite like an orgasm. I love it. I love the whole process; get in "the mood", combine that with some dirty thoughts and dirty actions (lol), and the end result is a combination of something gross but wonderful. 

So my question is, why does our vibration change so much after we have sex? We usually feel like different people when we are "done" with it, and we feel like we never want to have it again. What is happening vibrationally after we have sex? What do you think?

Views: 1156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only she-wolves here.

look at the bright side, Fred. You are controlling the population.

Well, I don't necessarily kill her.... There might be a few litters of pups running around, repopulating what I extinguish.

Abe says it puts us in the vortex completely, so we allow things we want to come much more easily to us.

Dammit!  I told this guy I DON'T want to meet up cos I'm taking it easy.  He is very sexually attracted to me, y'all got me thinking maybe I should have told him yes, yes, YES! 

Ha ha what's with that mellow thing too?

Not always, but sometimes - maybe TMI but oh well, - it's like this calm, mellow feeling afterwards (which is nice but is THAT a chemical reaction too or???) 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service