Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Marlene Marion's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi dear karylee, Yes we affect what is around us by virtue of our own thoughts. Eve…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 5, 2009 to EFT Script for computer problems

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Marlene Marion

"For more indepth help join my healing site it is bigger and has over 50 video sessio…"

Marlene Marion replied Jan 20, 2009 to Helping with difficult time...

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Marlene Marion

""

Marlene Marion replied Oct 30, 2008 to Please watch the new Intro video so you know of changes that have been made

3 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

"Hello My Dear, I have built a NEW site just for healing. My aim is to have everythi…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 29, 2008 to doubt

1 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

"I have a video up on my new site show me tapping my dog, so you can see how easy it…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 26, 2008 to EFT for the healing of our Pets

29 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

"My new site is growing fast and just waiting for you hugs marlene"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 26, 2008 to Please watch the new Intro video so you know of changes that have been made

3 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

"We are growing in numbers and power, I hope to see all that are ready to work on the…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 26, 2008 to I have started a new site JUST for YOU (Free)

5 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Lilkana

"Come join my new site on ning More video session more topics www.advancedefthealing.…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 5, 2008 to Australia

4 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

"Come join my new site on ning More video session more topics www.advancedefthealing.…"

Marlene Marion replied Oct 5, 2008 to Please watch the new Intro video so you know of changes that have been made

3 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Marlene Marion

Marlene Marion replied Oct 5, 2008 to Money and Self sabotage

13 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Lilkana

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service