Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Find more videos like this on Advanced EFT Healing Begins NOW!

My dog AngelFace, she 15 years old and very healthy!

I personally believe that our pets are the most wonderful creatures god has given us. And now that I understand EFT and the spirit. I think when an animal gets a condition, then we in some way, unintentional of course has created it for them. Strong words?, yes I agree, however I think that animals live in the now and are love in of themselves. They love to love you and be with you. And we, in trying to teach them and live with them sometimes throw a lot of negativity towards are beloved pets. This I feel damages their essence, their aura, their vibration from being positive love to something lower. A lower vibration brings in disease. The same as we need to raise our vibration to be healthy.

Have you ever watched "The Dog Whisperer" on TV, Ceaser Milan? He never raises his voice, never threatens, never punishes, to train a dog. He uses energy, if you haven’t seen him in action, try to catch his show, it is awesome. His show is on National Geographic.

However pets also seem to heal faster then we do because they are so forgiving.
And EFT is a VERY POWERFUL TOOL, when used on our pets, the results are dramatic!

What ever your pet has, a growth, allergy, arthritis, diabetes, you name it, you can effectively correct this for them just by using EFT. I’ll give you an example: You’ll hear me saying dog a lot, it’s only because that's what I have, but this also works for other pets as well.

Duke a Rottweiler had a bad leg, a limp and at times would just fall down and pull himself with his front legs. Maureen has been unable able to do anything for him and neither has the vet.

My session with Duke for Maureen:

I just start talking, as I tap around Dukes eyes, top of head and down the sides of his front legs all the way to the paws, the start back up again towards the head but this time go down the back spine and then down the back legs to the paws.

Now you can do this tapping on just one side at a time or both sides at once. While I am tapping I am talking. "Even though I have this bad back left leg and it makes me limp, I am loved and I am a good dog"! I say this continuously while tapping. I then say some things like my leg is healing itself and I am a good dog". "Even though I fall down and can't run like I used to, I completely love myself and I am a good dog". I also say things like "Even though my back left leg is hurting me, I am a good dog and my master/mommy (whatever your pet knows you as) loves me". I have seen miracles with this simple method many many times. While tapping though I must confess that sometimes other words come to me, and I throw them in. You can do this too just listen to what pops into your head, its your intuition telling you something the dog needs to hear.

I spent half an hour with Duke and left instruction for Maureen to do the same I did at least 2 times a day and watch for results. Maureen did as I said for 5 days and she noticed that each day his walk seemed to be better and stronger. After 2 weeks her beloved Duke now runs and plays like he used to.

This should be something you do (depending on how severe) at least a couple of times a day, until all is well again. Be persistent! Get creative with your wording if change does not happen with in a couple of days.

Another example? Ok ...this one is for a parvo sentenced dog going to die within days. Parvo is a viral disease that attacks the intestinal tract and immune system. I instructed a client over the phone on how to tap and what to say and told her to do this several times a day (at least 10) and be persistent. "Even though I can't hold food down, I am a good dog". "Even though my immune system is not working well, I am a good dog". "Even though my intestinal tract is sick, I am a good dog and I am greatly loved". "Even though I have parvo, I am a great dog and my family loves me and I love me". Saying these things while continually tapping all around the eyes, nose, throat and coming around to the head and then down the front legs to the paws. Then coming back up and tapping down the back spine and going down the hind legs to the paw. I also recommend tapping around the belly area. I have to say that Corky is over her parvo and healthy again and it has been 2 months. How awesome is that!

(I use all my fingers when tapping)
Just do a continue tapping, like walking with your fingers, but tapping.
Then tap your dog being as specific as possible, dogs have may meridians you cannot go wrong, just tap around eyes, nose to top of head and continue on down her spine (both sides of spine)and then down both hind legs, back up over spine and down both front legs, meet under her chest up to her lower jaw, if she will let you, you can also tap under her belly, and just talk all the while, even though I have this___ state what it is, then I completely love forgive and accept myself and I am a good dog. I would do this several times a day, and in between you can surrogate tap her by just stating I am (whatever your dogs name is) and tap all your meridians.
*Note A very powerful thing to do as you are tapping is to keep a picture or memory of her as being already healthy now, as if nothing is wrong, this is powerful, please try it.
Persistence is the key here.
Note:
I also strongly urge you to use a good quality pet food like Blue Buffalo, its all organic and has no wheat or corn in it which is very bad for pets and their liver. And of course the pesticides and hormones are bad for us and I think even more so for them. I use organic for my dog and me as much as possible.

Sending Lots of Love your way,
Marlene Marion EFT Advance Practitioner
Namaste
Marlene
www.MarleneMarionsEFT.com

Views: 1227

Replies to This Discussion

Come join my new site on ning
www.advancedefthealing.ning.com

Marlene
I have a video up on my new site show me tapping my dog, so you can see how easy it is.
www.advancedefthealing.ning.com

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service