Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Why are most of us not able to connect with our spirit guide (s)?

Hello All,
Does anyone have any thoughts about this. I know there are many here who have regular contact, but why are people like me and so many others all over the world unable to connect?
Thank you all for your thoughts...
Shelly

Views: 708

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shelly! I believe that every person has the ability to connect with their guides and teachers. There are certain steps that can allow for these contacts to draw closer and become your best friends! Quieting the mind, learning to make good and positive attunements, believing and allowing communication to happen are a few good places to start.If connecting to your guides is a genuine desire of yours, see it as a natural and wonderful occurrence, because it is!

Lori

Wow great topic! 

Yeah I'm not sure if they are ONE guide or many? Or they are loved ones you lost, or your higher self (aka soul). 

I've experienced spirits touching my shoulder to comfort me. Recently, I just laid down in bed and looked at the fan and next minute the mattress was being pulled out from under me - this happened several times and then I felt a presence walking around the room then rolling on the queen bed right next to me. I've had feathers fall in my lap, with a bird looking at me knowingly. I've seen the presence of my father and his younger brother at the end of my bed when I awoke in the night at 15. 

I don't read into these things, it's just extremely fun to be apart of these captivating experiences! 

Jaess

Hello,

I am new to this site. I am wanting to connect with my spirit guide and have been told his name is ILLIG. I do not feel or see him. My question is what is the connection between birds and spirit guides?

We can all connect south our Spirit Guides all of the time, but doubts and lack of practice get in the way. Although LOA and metaphysics are quite mainstream, there are still many people who think it's a load of rubbish and woo-woo stuff, and they are still in the majority. Often, these people can be our parents and teachers who don't believe in it, and pass on this unbelief to us when we are children; so we grow up not believing in things like Spirit Guides, and not consciously connecting with them. It's almost as if our third eyes and metaphysical abilities, are closed down in childhood. These doubts and negative energies then create resistance which blocks out their input.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service