Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Federov100's Discussions (757)

Discussions Replied To (536) Replies Latest Activity

"If you're aligned to your desire for financial abundance, your actions will be also.…"

Federov100 replied Jul 29, 2012 to LOA and Financial Responsibility

10 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Laura Cavalier

"Amazing. Venus is almost the size of earth, we get a nice sense of scale seeing it a…"

Federov100 replied Jun 5, 2012 to Live Venus Transit from the SLOOH space camera

7 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Tolemac

"I like this guy."

Federov100 replied Feb 22, 2012 to Doubts? Fears? Questions? Confused? This will hopefully get you on track

25 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by CastorTroy

"Ultimately, this about your self-belief, not about external circumstances."

Federov100 replied Aug 22, 2011 to Im Back And I Really Need Your Help :(

21 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I think the important thing here is releasing yourself from limitation. Once you've…"

Federov100 replied Aug 14, 2011 to "I believe in LOA, but I don't believe this particular thing is possible...."

50 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by steve soucy

"You're obviously not manifesting a toblerone (on your terms) if you've manifested th…"

Federov100 replied Sep 27, 2010 to DOUBT!!!.....Two People Manifesting for same thing...

14 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by dominique anconia

"You're confused because you believe that there must be a causal connection between c…"

Federov100 replied Sep 27, 2010 to Why is it that sometime we think we going to hate something only to feel its the best thing ever?

8 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by genevieve

"There's nothing essentially incorrect in what he's saying, the universe you perceive…"

Federov100 replied Sep 9, 2010 to Stephen Hawkins: there is no God???

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by DivineLove

"The Law of Attraction is the natural process of how thoughts/vibration create realit…"

Federov100 replied Aug 27, 2010 to How do you use the law of attraction to get motivated?

9 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Harmony Star

"Things manifest at an exact predetermined time in our lives every day. When it comes…"

Federov100 replied Aug 26, 2010 to Can you have a specific date for when something manifests? Or a certain period of time?

5 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Writer Woman

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service