Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Love's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"everything is much more clearer. I can talk to you all day and night.:) thank yo and…"

Love replied May 26, 2016 to Specific Someone/Something OR Equivalent/Better, Part 2

504 May 26, 2016
Reply by Strongheart

"thank you Dchang. you are very inspriring:) i love the way you said, " YES you can a…"

Love replied May 25, 2016 to Specific Someone/Something OR Equivalent/Better, Part 2

504 May 26, 2016
Reply by Strongheart

"Hi dchang :) do you always attract the person you want. ? I .m a big believer but wi…"

Love replied May 25, 2016 to Specific Someone/Something OR Equivalent/Better, Part 2

504 May 26, 2016
Reply by Strongheart

"I truly agree with you Kundalini. what someone wants is a Relationship with the guy.…"

Love replied Oct 11, 2015 to Is it ok to imagine myself with someone who has a girlfriend?

10 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by AdamA

"great post you made me really believe again. :) everything is possible. the man i re…"

Love replied Oct 10, 2015 to Attract your EX back or any specific person!!

223 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Sharlaine Sequeira

"thank you for granting my wish that gilles is texting me tonight...thank you thank y…"

Love replied Oct 10, 2015 to Aravelle the Wish Granting Goddess Fairy Godmother Type Person

199 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Love

"Just visualise the end result . How you want it to be then let it go :) im giving my…"

Love replied Apr 8, 2015 to Being in love and how to let go

31 May 7, 2015
Reply by bluface

"Thank you allowing all ! I want my damn power back too . It gave me a lot of energy…"

Love replied Apr 8, 2015 to Being in love and how to let go

31 May 7, 2015
Reply by bluface

"Hi peacefirst, All of this is overwhelming. Its hard to understand that you love som…"

Love replied Apr 7, 2015 to Being in love and how to let go

31 May 7, 2015
Reply by bluface

"Thank You rumi DeeDee! I always thought I did love myself but now i realise that it…"

Love replied Apr 7, 2015 to Being in love and how to let go

31 May 7, 2015
Reply by bluface

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service