Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi All,

Are there ever any screenings of The Secret in Sydney?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Debra,

I'm not sure. I live in Canberra and wonder the same thing.
It would be interesting to know how far this goes in Australia or is it more US based. I just like to talk to people who are positive and see the joy in life. I do have a good network of people who are like this but none of them have read the book.
Yes it would be good to see The Secret expand in Australia. My guess is that it will sooner or later. Since the U.S has a much larger population, it is smarter to target them initially to build the company in it's begining stages.

I really enjoy talking to people who embrace positivity although they are hard to find sometimes. I'm in the process of educating my family through leading by example.
Hi Debra,

I live in NZ and the book and videos are available in "Warehouse" Warehouse was in Aus not sure if they still are now tho. We (wife) and I have just learnt about the secret and tho we are still learning how to do it etc we like it as now we think more positive and correct ourselves when we slide the other way. We have managed to manifest a few small things, cant remember off hand what they were, and still working on the others. Peace & love to you all
thank you Pita.
I have the book; thought it would be nice to see the movie then have a coffee with others for a chat about life etc.

I am still waiting for the big things but boy I feel good in myself so that is the first step. Have lost weight since my photos were taken and that is what I wanted.
Good luck - 'all the world's a stage, only some of us have better seats'!
why not go to your local video shop, hire the movie and invite your friends over for a slumber party? grab the munchies and make a night out of it!
Good idea. Have only been on this site for 3 days now need to get organised!
Hi I'm in Perth, have DVD of the secret. Would love to share it and network with aussies with powerful positive intentions. Today is the first day of action, looking for support. Don't have broadband so not often online, welcome to to email direct, but mention thesecret in title of email or it'll be bulk deleted. No photo yet as yet have to manifest someone with the ability.
Good luck to you. i would also rather talk to Aussies. hope you get set up soon. I am not online that often either, I look at a computer all day so don't want to get on too much when I get home. Have a good one!
Have you not seen it?

You can see the first 20 minutes free on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8
no I haven't had time to sit and watch it!!! too much going on in my life!
thanks for your reply. I will have to get the dvd and watch it. I have seen a trailer. I found the book to be very powerful in my day to day life. I am reading it for the 3rd time.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service