Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi All,

Are there ever any screenings of The Secret in Sydney?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wes,
you are right, it isn't just limited to Australia!
You're going to live in Hawaii - that's amazing. I am going to Hawaii in March - taking my mum for her 80th birthday; she wants to shop as the American shopping is better.
am looking forward to going back as the last time I was there I was as sick as a dog.
Talk soon.
Hi Debra
I live in Sydney too. I have seen The Secret on TV (need to buy the dvd) and I just bought the book. I was so eager to read it, I rushed through it. So I will definitely read it again.
Great to see another aussie here.
God bless
Susie
Hi All,
I live at Phillip Island with the penguins and have been on a fantastic journey since first seeing the secret on my 46th birthday last year. So I am 14 months into it and I am in negotiations to create a multi million dollar business. My advice is read more. The secret is the ABC's, there is so much more out there. If you want it aussified then read Tom O'Toole the Beachworth Baker(Making Dough). He brought this all home for me. So much of the literature, all though fantastic, is american and male dominated. I replace all my readings with she and her, that type of thing. Napolean Hill's book - Think and grow rich, Norman Peale - If you think you can, you can.
Stay focused, take it all in, never give up - it's all true. I'm living proof. Decide what you want! Then live it and breath it. Opportunities will light the way because your mind will see them. I'll check in next time when the angel I'm hunting is found and the finances are locked in.
Pleased to share
Tracey
hi Debra

South Aussie here, i rented it from my local dvd store, my Network Dvd has copies.

I have yet to find anyone local here that has read it, let alone a screening of it.

I hope you have more luck in Sydney.
Hi Debra,

There's a Law of Attraction Meetup group in Sydney. I think the next one is early/mid October. Here's the link
If you're open to it you'll actually find a huge number of people who know about/have read The Secret in Oz!

May your wildest dreams become your reality!

-Sarah-
Amazingly Me Life Coaching (launching soon!)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service