Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

How do I quickly uplift my mood / energy first thing in the morning???

Hello PI community,

Just a quick question (I am looking for suggestions...), I have been practising LOA principles now for about 3 months, and this last couple of weeks have been amazing! I have been happier, found the confidence to quit my 9-5 and start working for myself, I have had clients literally 'handed to me on a plate', and abundance of money has flowed - I have sold things on ebay, sold off old jewellery stock.. and even won on bingo!!

The thing is, everynight before I go to sleep, I write a gratitude list and this makes me feel soooo happy before I fall asleep. The only problem is, every morning I awake feeling a little bit 'down'. It takes me a couple of hours to pick my spirits & energy back up, and then everything is great for the rest of the day!

Does anyone have any suggestions on any mantras / meditations etc I could do when I first wake up, to lift my mood quickly??

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to your replies xxxxx

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can also think of a list of things to be grateful for before you get out of bed.
Smile until you cross the door out.
I like this.....very much.....

Awesome
I start each day by saying this:

THANK YOU!

Today is the beginning of My New Life
I am starting over today
All good things are coming to me today
I am grateful to be alive
I see beauty all around me
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play everyday
I am awake, energized and alive
I focus on all the good things in life
AND GIVE THANKS FOR THEM
I am at peace and one with everything
I feel the love, the joy, the abundance
I am free to be myself
I am magnificence in human form
I am the perfection of life
I am grateful to be ME!
TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I am a money magnet
Everything I touch turns to gold
I have more riches than King Solomon's mines
There is money being printed for me right now
I am receiving unexpected checks in the mail
I have more than enough money for everything I want
I have my dream home
I have the best of everything
I AM GRATEFUL AND CELEBRATE EVERYDAY!
I know when I ask for what I want
No matter what it is that I want
IF I BELIEVE AND KNOW IT'S MINE
THE ANSWER MUST BE
MY WISH IS HIS COMMAND!

Rule of thumb:

After you ask for what you want, if you think you have to make it happen, you will experience feelings of doubt. Those feelings of doubt are telling you the 'how' is no your job. Your job is to feel your dream inside. Then the Universe will move people, circumstances, and events to bring about your dream. You have the intelligence of the Universe permeated in every cell of your body. The activitation of this almighty power of all good comes through your awareness of it. The moment you are aware that it is within you, you have consciously activated the greatest power in the Universe to work through you....

Question is, can you put total trust and faith in the Universe and know you are so loved and that everything that happens is all happening for YOU? Because that is absolutely the case.....

This will make you feel amazing and all you have to do is trust and believe.....

Namaste,
Awesome
I had a client say that she turns music on first thing and sings and then laughs because her singing isn't the greatest.

I agree that music, smiling and laughter are the best mood lifters........any time of the day or night.

Retta
Smile to the mirror. You have to smile in order for the "YOU" inside mirror to smile.
http://www.goldenliu.com
//I have sold things on ebay, sold off old jewellery stock//

heh - I'm doing just the same!!! How funny...

in the morning, have some fruit or sugar first thing. Spring out of bed and do some jumping jacks and laugh at yourself doing them. Act like a kid - that will help you set the tone for the day!
That is so cool that you are selling off old things. Make way for the new! I love the suggestion of reading your gratitude list right when you wake up. That is if your eyes can read it that early in the morning :) I personally look at my Goal (caps on purpose) card that I have written on a 3x5 card front and back. It really helps me and sets me in the correct direction right from the start. I learned this technique ironically from Earl Nightingales Strangest Secret that I just have posted about.
Coincidence? I think not.....Just good vibes making their way all the way around!
u could use an anchor, ex; while writing ur gratitude list (which makes u happy) press ur thumbs and ur pinky toghter. then when u wake up,press those 2 fingers.its also good to use it anytime.
if you have this it works great...
i set my alarm clock, which plays my ipod, to a funny song so i cant really wake up not laughing..

today i woke up to humpty dance by digital underground :)
Amy I feel the same way in the am. I used to do a cup of coffee and it waked me up just fine.
Now I spend 10-15 minutes doing tapping EFT in the am. It gets my endorphins going . Watch the movie entitled www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ln9haNsQg">www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ln9haNsQg">EFT AND FATIGUE If you follow along with the movie and tap along with it you will find that your energy and improves. Here also is a movie called TAP OF THE MORNING. You could also tap along with this one.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service