Resistance is always accompanied by negative
emotion.

Negative emotion and/or pain. In other words pain
is an extension of the same thing. Physical
discomfort.

Number Three:

Resistance is always pushing against something."

I was thinking about this after having my on going battle
with my 12 year old about cleaning up after himself.

How many times was I going to make the same demands and
feel frustrated?

I keep turning into an angry witch and he becomes a baby
devil!

Well Duh!! Another light bulb moment!

Yesterday I did not resist or get mad when he left his
dishes.

I cleaned them and felt appreciation for my son and told
him so.

I felt much better. This happened two more times and the
next time he did his dishes himself!

And of course, I let him know how much I appreciated
that!

What will you stop pushing against this week?

What resistance will you release even a little and even
if it is only for this week?

Please post your answer here!

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what it is I am resisting but I know that I want to attract the man of my dreams in my life. The couple of guys whom I admired seem to have been involved with someone already. I know that there are many great guys out there it just sucks when you meet someone you like who have what you are looking for and they are taken. I want my own man!

So, I am waiting for him.........
enjoy.
Wow...that's amazing!! Hey..where do you get these youtube things? How can I save this one? I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world... :)
" I know that there are many great guys out there it just sucks when you meet someone you like who have what you are looking for and they are taken"

There is your answer! :-}
That is the thought that happens for you that does not feel good!

Can you change that thought to something else so you release resistance , feel better and KNOW all is well , more? :-}
this one also.
Love that!
I think I saw him yesterday! He was the mailman and he had cut off the sleeves of his shirt and his muscles were sticking out! VERY nice man..............a vision for all of us standing at the door to greet him! :)

Debbie
I have enough to get to my new job this week, either for gas or for the internet, of which I need both, to do the job. I am being harassed by some Public Storage guy over 74.00. He has called, left bold messages and even sent a certified letter. I am less than a month behind! If he decides to confiscate my belongings in storage, there goes all of my Christmas stuff, some of which is chrystal and silver, as well as all the years of photos and memories and valuables. Right now he has me locked out. I am going to stop resisting what could happen to me and get on with whatever I can do to solve the situation.
Hey sweet heart, read your post and thought I'd share what popped out at me. "they are taken" " involved with someone already" let go of these thoughts, you are resisting being loved because you don't believe there is any GOOD ones available. Believe that everytime you go out only the single good men will flock to you. :) good luck :)
Start feeling good about yourself, and sending out the vibration of 'positive JGoddess' and keep at it. Then you will start attracting people who make you feel good, and who appreciate you for being you.....and you only. I have done this a number of times and it works a treat.
I can - yes I can believe the messages that are flowing to me this week. The are now coming rapid fire...its amazing and I am grateful. Yesterday I told my boyfriend that it was okay if he didnt call today when he made a point of saying he would. He has a tendency to promise me things when circumstances are such that it is likely to not occur. Usually I insist that no matter what he keeps his word. This time I told him that it was not necessary to make promises. It would be better for him to focus on his obligations in the coming weeks and that if he really wanted to call me or see me it was his choice but that either way I would be happy. I think he is a little taken aback. I just dont want him to feel obligated while he is dealing with some other things in his life. I would rather just let things flow... Anyway, thank you. So timely.
I love this story Marcy! It's so exciting to try these things out and see them in action and realise that it actually really works! :-)

I will stop resisting love - I will stop resisting the belief that I am an amazing person and worthy of being loved.

:-) I feel better already :P

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service