Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi. Just trying to make some sense of this:

Is the $700 billion U.S. financial market buyout proposal a product of the Law of Attraction?

Namely, if people in the banking/finance industry do nothing but think of money all the time (how to get more money and how to keep the money they have), is that why they've attracted so much money to them (in the form of a buyout)?

Conversely, if everyone else is thinking about debt, high gas prices and foreclosures, is that why they're attracting more of that?

???

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once I stopped being mad at the "rich folk" for getting their buyout, it allowed me to focus on my own situation.

My negative feelings toward them blocked the goodness that could have been coming to me. So, like you alluded to, allow goodness and it will come!

Thanks!!
LOL!

And I just got one for $900 !!!!!!!!!!!

I Love this!

and can you imagine everyone get's a million bucks???

How much abundance caN WE HANDLE FROM 300 BILLION PEOPLE ALL AT ONCE??

hmmmmmmmm!! a lot!!!
Go Marcy!! I love it!

Whoo Hoo!!!
After watching the news on this I am more and more excited about everyone getting their million or more! :-}
Me too! I just sent your wonderful suggestion to Rick Sanchez live on CNN through twitter... the ball is rolling and ROLLING!!!!

;-)
I'm voting Marcy and Mary K for President next time around !!

Oops wrong country ...well if they ever want a World President you are both my favorite candidates !!
I watched the local news last night, and they were doing a financial Q&A. To my surprise, someone actually called in with the question "Why doesn't the government just use the $700 billion to give every family 1 million dollars!"

My mouth dropped open and immediately thought of this thread!

Marcy & Mary K for President!

:-)
Hi All,

I love Marcy's idea of a million dollars to every American family. Talk about your boost in the economy, not mention the feeling of abundance.
Kuwait did this, gave money to everyone that lived there, the equivalent of $2,000.00 I believe, but there it goes a long way. It is the intent that counts, sharing the wealth.
We did get our rebates here, but mine went to pay my taxes !!! LOL I still owed $400.00 !

WithIn Love
Darrell

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service