Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Everyone wants something or the other .
Car , House , Money , Business , Looks , Peace , Love ...
What Do you want ? ( Be specific & set a Timeline ! )
For Eg : I am so Happy and Gtateful that I have 1 Million Dollars U.S. ( Actually , thIs Is My WIsh ! )
Lets all Visualise & BelIeve together & make each others wishes come true :)
Spread the Law , Remove the Flaw !

Thank You All for continuing thIs dIscussIon .
Now all , We need to do Is have a Burning DesIre !

Views: 3374

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace and love throughout the universe!

i wish to become more creative with my blog posts and to love it again as i had when i began

i wish for my friend to be happy and smiling again 

that's it! :D thank you!

I'm grateful for my beauty and social awesomeness that helps me establish meaningful relationships with others. I'm grateful to be with my soulmate who'll grow old with me. I'm grateful for my job that makes me excited to wake up every morning. I'm grateful for the sense of independence I get from my new place away from my parents. I'm grateful that I always have enough money to buy everything I want without ever having to pinch pennies. I'm grateful for everyday which is filled with little perks and opportunies for greatness. I'm grateful for my awesome manifestation skills and the everlasting alignment which tells me I'm doing things rights and the resistance which indicates life will only get better after I accept it and clear it away. I'm so happy and grateful for the amazing life I'm living! 

I want a wonderful long loving close relationship with the guy who just ended it with me recently. I want him back by July 2012. I want to get together with him this week.

I want a job I'm passionate about and enjoy doing so much that I'd do it for free!

I am so happy and grateful that I have achieved my greatest desires!  The term 'happy' is not strong enough to describe how I feel.  'Absolutely pure f*cking bliss' is putting it mildly!

Feels awsome to read it....
Waan post it for myself too.....:))
Will soon.......:))
Thanku thanku thanku universe
I wish to get started with a job (mostly of selling designer dresses )with a rising income n efficent n helpin people as staff where i can take care of my chidren n myself well .....:))

I want "him" to tell me he loves me.

Send him ur love n gratitude for every single sec he did fr u... N c the change

I am grateful for the tremendous growth that I have gone through in the past 3 years, especially when it pained me so much to bring me out of my comfort zone, destroy me, and urge me to pick myself back up again. I believe more miracles are on the way for me - like the one person who deserves the love I could give and who would love me the way I deserve, the abundance of money in my life, as well as a liberating and growth-oriented career path. Thank you so much! :)

I want a pretty, sweet, and cute girlfriend by October 2012.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service