Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

What is your expectation of the "proper" way that spiritual entities and spiritually-focused offerings should present themselves to you? I say this because there seems to be a bias in favor of all things spiritual being presented in a deeply loving, compassionate, yet very "serious" manner. Recently, I was coaching a student in allowing her connection to the angels, and she was very upset because each connection was filled with laughter and fun--in each vision they were dancing or playing with her. She wanted them to be more "serious". In this case, as in every case, the angels were bringing her what she needed--the awareness that she was/is taking life too seriously!

How about you? are you allowing your spiritual connections to be fun, to make you laugh, to poke fun at you? Or are you, like my student, forcing your expectations that all things spiritual are serious to close you off from newer, lighter, brighter, more "in your face" possibilities to present themselves? The angels want us all to "lighten up", and to realize that joy and laughter are two of the highest expressions of love--and that they should be incorporated into our spiritual journey at every possible moment. Where are your vibes pulling you? ~♥~

Rev. Chris Oldham

Lumin-Essence

Personal & Spiritual Healing and Empowerment

Heartlight Angelic Healing & Angelic Fusion Readings

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't mind being goofy..... most people here enjoy humour too. 

There are myriad ways for the messages of Spirit to come to you, as well as the ways it can interact with you.  I have had the deep and meaningful things, but I have also had the fun and creative ways in which messages have been brought to me, often in ways the Universe knows will really grab my attention.  I have been told how a night out would pan out, through a dream which included a snippet of a cheesy dance song (I woke up laughing).  I have been shown a possible future, and what the Spirit was guiding me to, by the titles of thumbnails of The Bill, on Youtube (a TV series I used to watch religiously).  I have been shown that the Universe had the answer to something complex at work, by a mathematical equation written on the bonnet of a car.  And I have been told about another possible future, from the words of my favourite girl at the time.  Each time something like this happens, I think " hello, Spirit beings are definitely looking to get my attention here. "

Angels, spirits, guides etc it is all aspects of ourselves, it is not separate from us. I think it is a useful tool and we can definitely imagine communicating with entities as it is a separate thing from ourselves, separate being, however my recent experience assured me that it is all me, an aspect of me. I'm a hunatic, which means I use the philosophy called HUNA In life, I  was doing healing work for someone , using my imagination I thought to use the most powerful healer in the whole of the universe , in my meditation this powerful being showed itself as a persona in a long cloak with a large hood over the head, we did the healing work together and than I asked the being to take the hood off, and when that happened .... it was me under that hood. so we are never separate from our higher self, we are not separate from angels, and other creatures, its us just in a form we can understand better. our own spirit, the higher self always sends messages we are always in communication with this part of us. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service