Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hiya requesting (another!) PI power boost for today & this week please!

Inspectors are coming in today and some different ones on Friday.  I want them to either focus on other classes and teachers or if they come way way they are happy with us.  Plus senior management paying us visits.  Everyone is trying their best and I want things to turn around pretty please so that there is appeciation, respect, positivity etc.  And I want hubby to chill out a bit.  We can buy a house in a few years he's acting like it's going to grow legs and run away!  I am not ready for a house and the timing and finances are not right so I want him to chill out and us to prosper and enjoy our careers! Mega good thoughts, love, light etc. sought here for these things could do with some thank you SO much!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can have it all

Yes, you are only limited by what you believe. So to have what you want, just believe you can have it and it's yours, it's already done :-)
Yes, of course! :D Good thoughts headed to you right now!
Thank you SO much!
Yesterday went really well!
Other people are coming in on Friday (like I said) and these ones come back next Wednesday the 26th.
I really appreciate your help and it makes a big difference.
And yes, of course, I always do my part to raise my vibration, do my best and so on!
Here's tons of energy behind your intentions - zaaaaaaaap! It is DONE! :-) Really like that you said you get lined up for it ... "I always do my part to raise my vibration, do my best and so on!" I like it when it's like that and you don't really need us at all. You go, girl! :-)
Love, happiness, positivity and relaxation for you and your family. God Bless You. May your inentions materialise.

Zanobia.
Thank you Zanobia and the same for you as well!  :-)
Bumping this kids were @!!!!* today plus 13 hour day 2morrow inspec fri and next wed 
In fri and next wed 
Inspecters in fri and next wed.   And kids? Oh behave!

Hi Athena!

I'm sending the inspectorate vibes to ' stay away and leave you alone'!!!  To Senior Mangement I'm sending vibes of BIG love and the perception of excellence that they will recall whenever they think of you teaching. I'm sending calm and peaceful vibes to your hubby whenever he thinks about housing and last but not least, I'm sending vibes of great success and vast abundance to you in your new chosen path! ... That's it!  ... Anything else?

ttfn

Lulu :)x

Here are my mega good thoughts, love, light, annnnnd etc. ... :)

Thank you SO much all of you and please keep them coming these good vibes!

Lulu you covered heaps there!

Anything else?

Well that the kids are good!

And that I get their books more up to date before Friday and that I get plenty of time to do so and that I feel confident! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service