Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

One time, i lost weight without doing anything for it. Even better: It was the moment i stopped caring about my weight that i started losing it (about 10kg, so it was a big change!)

At the moment, however, i'm still not completely satisfied with the way i look..I really want to have a flat stomach. So, i approach it as i approach most subjects: i do visualisations and notice the slightest changes, that go in the direction of what i want. But not much seems to change. And more importantly, i feel worse as soon as i get out of the visualisations, because i become so aware of my stomach.

So, i would really like some advice on how to feel better about this, and on how to keep the good feeling up. Any advice would be appreciated greatly! Thanks!

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl when we went exploring in space, I mentioned that things were not where they used to be.....So I'm going to follow this thread.....

I have been exercising and feeling better everday though, compared to only a month ago, and it was quite difficult at first, but like all good things in life - if you feel good about it, it gets easier and easier - I believe this mindset is just like all the other good things we want to bring into our life.....

Don't think about it as work, or something you have to do that isn't fun.....Just keep having fun with it - I change it up, but I keep it up.....Now I'm up to 20-30 minutes a day and it feels good!
Love your tummy. Love it as it is and give it permission to change...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service