Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Last night was one of the hardest nights I had to go through. After months of trying to be a better woman and feeling like I've been succeeding, it seems to have all fallen apart last night. And I cried so hard that my head hurt like crazy.. even until now. I feel so lost and I'm so afraid of things I can't control. The things I do try to control or try to manifest for me never seem to go quite as planned. I miss my outgoing and free-spirited self. I'm having such a hard time finding my way back. I need a huge hug please. 

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Luna,

Awww! *BIG HUG FOR YOU!*

:D

Glad you've found a way to feel better. A hug? We can manage that, Luna!

Hahaha! ;O)

You felt like you succeeded? Why not tell us about THAT!

&, no cheating by "balancing" your story with some supposed unpleasant "other side of the story." ;O)

Start appreciating yourself, Luna. You're the best, you know?

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

It sounds like you need a good, restful sleep and to wake up in the morning feeling nice and refreshed. Listen to your favorite music or watch a funny movie or hang out with somebody you know who will make you laugh. Get that vibration back to positive. It hasn't fallen apart. You've had a TEMPORARY setback but you CAN get back on track.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Just be free

xox

Aww sweetie

I know how u feel i had that yesterday too..and then my brother hugged me
So with all my love i am forwarding my hug
And give u also a big hug
Sending you positive toughts and lots of love

Wishing u a uplifting day

Love carmen
Thank you so much for all your positive and encouraging messages! I do feel better now. Yes, it was a temporary setback. But it was also a lesson for me to *again* "stop trying to control everything." I'm relearning how to let go and trust that the best is always coming my way. Thank you for everything guys! As one of my exes (and great best friend) keeps telling me in the morning: /attack hug!/

Did you make this? It's wonderfully beautiful! Thank you so much, Donna!

Here's my hug back! *HUG*

We love you, it's going to be ok. You can take a mental health day and literally surrender. It's safe.
I like this idea. :) A mental health day... but only during emergencies. :) That's really helpful. It's also a way of being "easy on yourself." Good idea, Laura. Thanks! :D I love you guys too!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service