Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and healthy!

I am looking for affirmations to add to music/subliminal to help me get through. It hasn't been great years for me. It is all going great with me but haven't found love and reaching to better promotion. 

I am dealing with low self esteem, overthinking and living in past. I am not proud of my past mistakes about a decade ago (relationship) but now coming from a small town, everyone know me so its hard to get past that. I worked hard with job for long time. 

For now, I am looking for affirmations for some topcis:

-Stop worryiny/caring what people think of you

-stop comparing you to other people, even social media

There are two things I am not sure what it is called for affirmations--control? 

I tend to want everything such as clothes, home decor, and more, want love, want cottage want vacation, want everything, but to be honestly, I don't need to but maybe it because im jealous?Im not sure, but I really don't need anything, it is just my brain.'

Would it be materialitic? (I prefer love over things)

And I tend to expect love right away, I want love right away, I want to be in relationship right away. 

There a quote saying "It will happen when you least expect it"

-go with the flow 

I am looking for affirmations to is related to the quote above. 

I tend to obess over past mistakes and caring what other things, that's why I really need to let go. I need to let go of obessive thinkings of everything, and just realx and enjoy and go with the flow. 

Throw in couple of affirmations. Looking forward to hear from you. I am so ready to change, it is time to move on and enjoy my life. I really need it. I had hard time for long time. I need to change. 

Thank you and happy holidays

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wELL AFFIRMATIONS CAN BE FUN, BUT MY THOUGHTS IS TO ONLY DO THEM IF YOU FIND IT FUN.  iF NOT, THEN DONT DO THEM.  nOW THERE ISN'T ONE SINGLE SOLUTITARY AFFIRMATION TO USE, AND YOU CAN INSTAEAD AFFIRM ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT SUPPORTS YOU IN ACHIEVING ANY OR ALL OF YOUR GOALS.  i PERSONALLY WILL OFTEN RECITE AFFIRMATIONS IN RELATION TO HAVING THE GOAL i DESIRE (AS IF IT WAS ALREADY PRESENT) AND AFFIRM WORDS OF GRATITUDE FOR IT HAFVING SHOWN UP WITH EASE AND JOY AND GLORY TOO!!  sOMETIMES i SING THEM, SOMETIMES i LIKE TO WRITE THEM (i FIND WRITING FOR ME MORE POWERFUL) SOMETIMES i TYPE THEM, WHENEVER i FEEL DRAWN TO USING THEM i FOLLOW THAT INSTINCT AND MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO RECOMMEND YOU DOT HE SAME TOO.  

iF DEALING WITH BLOCKS WHY NOT TRY AFFORMATIONS INSTEAD OF AFFIRMATIONS.  tHESE ARE BRILLIANT WAYS OF WROKIGN WITH THE SUBCONSCIOUS TO ACHIEVE GOALS AND ARE RELATIVELY SIMPLE TO DO (YOU CAN FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THESE EASILY ONLINE AND IT EXPLAINS THE PROCESS ETC).  

give me examples? I just googled, just use "why I am______  

Why did you google "Why I am"? Out of interest?????

Can you help me with afformations? I am looking to get rid of PTSD/anxiety and OCD, as i can live my life. 

Post some here!!!! Help me. 

Thanks, 

I am looking to get rid of PTSD/anxiety and OCD, as i can live my life. 

Post some here!!!! Help me. 

Sure.  Okay first thing is to recognise what you desire?  You see you mention anxiety ad PTSD.  Well what is it that you wish to create.  You see problem with those words is that they are a focus (and thats helping to recreate it).  Its a bit like telling someone with cancer to affirm "I dont have cancer".  Their mind rejects it becausee they do have it.  Howeer if you start out affirming "My body easily and effortlessly heals itself" and "My body restores itself to a healthy state" and "Being Healthy is fun and easy for me - you start creating that.

So what do you want to create here?  What would you be doing if you didn't have PTSD and anxiety that you aren't doing now?  Start looking at it from that perspective instead and I will help you make some affirmations!

BTS-Idol

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service