Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I was just wondering...... as we are in control of our own life through our thouts etc, ie loa, surely we have no control over how other people act? For instance, we dont ever imagine ourselves being murdered but yet it happens to innocent people every day. Also if someone takes a disliike to us for no reason that we know of, then no amount of manifesting is going to make that person change. They have to do it themselves. Even if we are nice to that person or ignore them, if they want to continue being nasty then no one can stop them. So surely if someone has it in for us the loa will not work at all. I know im rambling but i hope this makes sense.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well to some degree, this may be true.  However, I would also suggest that just because there is nothing to be aware of doesn't mean necessarily that one is not aware.  To some degree, we don't always have the content at any given moment in time, its in hindsight that we realise this.  So its not to discredit but simply offer an idea that content is and can be subjective at the best of times.  

obviously, if there is nothing to be aware of, then there can be no awareness... if there is awareness, it is necessarily awareness of something... otherwise there would be nothing to distinguish that particular experience from no experience at all, i.e. no awareness...

i suggest we always have the required content at any given time... whether or not it gets proper attention at that time is a different matter...

about subjectivity... perhaps qualia, the internal impressions, are subjective, but that doesn't mean that objects of awareness are necessarily so... for instance, intuitions that reflect objective truths...

obviously, if there is nothing to be aware of, then there can be no awareness... if there is awareness, it is necessarily awareness of something... otherwise there would be nothing to distinguish that particular experience from no experience at all, i.e. no awareness...

But thats the point isn't it.  Is there ever really truly "nothing" to be aware of.  we live in a vast and abundant universe that has so many intrinsic and deep layers and levels to it, that each time we are aware of something, there is often opportunity to develop further awareness.  Some of the greatest thinkers talk about evolution and to me, awareness or spirituality (I use the two at the same time as they are connected in my opinion) are all tools we have to grow and develop if we choose to (but there is choice too).  So we don't have to do anything or be anything.  Thats what is so cool. 

i suggest we always have the required content at any given time... whether or not it gets proper attention at that time is a different matter...

Sure, but what I mean is that we don't always have the bigger picture at hand.  So when faced with choices or decisions, we tend to have a limited perspective (and yet unlimited too).  However, once again its open to choice and free will which is what is so abundant on this planet.  So when I think back over my own life, there have been choices I made where I haven't had logical access to the full information and yet have made choices based on spiritual principles which in hindsight turned out to be the best choices in comparison with other choices I could have made.  So that was the content piece I was discussing, but you are of course right, we are plugged into source information 24/7 all the time, but we don't often choose based on that same information all of the time (yet).  

about subjectivity... perhaps qualia, the internal impressions, are subjective, but that doesn't mean that objects of awareness are necessarily so... for instance, intuitions that reflect objective truths.

Even truth, is personal, meaning that we each have our own truth, and whats true for me may not be true for you.  So it is subjective but also it doesn't disqualify or discontent the search or strive for truth.  Like you said, we are always connected to the content, but we don't always function as though or choose to make choices based on that connection.  

>>> Is there ever really truly "nothing" to be aware of. 

sure. for instance, there are long parts of sleep during which there is nothing to be aware of... and so there is no awareness... good nights just fly by... no dreams... no waking up... yet time keeps on ticking... 

>>> Sure, but what I mean is that we don't always have the bigger picture at hand. 

agreed, yet that's also included in the « required » part... in other words, sometimes having access to the bigger picture would lead to suboptimal decisions, but not having access to it leads to the most appropriate choices, as you point out...

>>> Even truth, is personal, meaning that we each have our own truth, and whats true for me may not be true for you. 

a few years ago i would have agreed to this, but not anymore... at least not completely... there are objective truths... but there are also subjective perspectives on those truths, which explain a good number of confusions and debates... each individual lives in a semantic world of their own... but the existence of many different perspectives does not necessarily imply that there are no common content underlying them... the individual semantic worlds have correspondences... 

for instance, the interconnectedness of all living things is such an objective truth... the fact that all living things are inextricably connected via physiological bonds is not a mere subjective perception nor a personal belief... it is measurable fact... livings beings are linked via atmosphere, water, chemical elements, climate, food chains, economics and politics, social organizations, and more importantly from within via internal impressions such as feelings and intuitions and instinctive responses... and so ultimately all living beings are united via this multifaceted essential bridge, which is always reflected in personal awareness... that is the process of life...

and so coming back to the original topic :

« ... apparently undesirable experiences have a meaning and a function, to help us understand how we ourselves have strayed from the right way... a simple illustration of this is the proverbial hand on the hot stove... pain is a signal that something is out of place... »

or, in other words, the right way is simply that which respects this oneness of all living beings... what goes against this oneness is immature behaviour, and thus it elicits a response from a benevolent cosmos which over time contributes to replace such immaturities with behaviour harmonized with oneness... and sometimes this cosmic redirection takes the shape of people behaving in a nasty way towards us... that's essentially the karmic process... or in other cultures, hamartia and metanoia, or sin and repentance...

sure. for instance, there are long parts of sleep during which there is nothing to be aware of... and so there is no awareness... good nights just fly by... no dreams... no waking up... yet time keeps on ticking... 

Well perhaps its not that there is nothing to be aware of, its just that ts not the norm to be aware during that state.  The great masters often appeared like they were sleeping but were often doing things on a mental or energetic level.  The famous Jose De Silva taught people that sometime sthey could use periods of sleep for problem solving, i.e. going to be with an issue and awaking with the solution per se. 

a few years ago i would have agreed to this, but not anymore... at least not completely... there are objective truths... but there are also subjective perspectives on those truths, which explain a good number of confusions and debates... each individual lives in a semantic world of their own... but the existence of many different perspectives does not necessarily imply that there are no common content underlying them... the individual semantic worlds have correspondences... 

Well to some degree, this may be true for you, but necessarily true for everyone else.  That’s not to say that its not true, but simply may be true for you.  Therefore its your truth.  But it doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be my truth.  That is why we have so any different versions of truth. 

for instance, the interconnectedness of all living things is such an objective truth... the fact that all living things are inextricably connected via physiological bonds is not a mere subjective perception nor a personal belief... it is measurable fact... livings beings are linked via atmosphere, water, chemical elements, climate, food chains, economics and politics, social organizations, and more importantly from within via internal impressions such as feelings and intuitions and instinctive responses... and so ultimately all living beings are united via this multifaceted essential bridge, which is always reflected in personal awareness... that is the process of life...

I’m not following the point you are making here but suffice to say this is “proven” now by science, but science does not yet have proof of everything.  So whilst you could say that interconnectedness of all living things is not a personal belief, it may have started out as such.  So from some perspective, the personal belief is just as connected to fact as anything by that example alone.  However, personal beliefs can and do shape our reality and are often played out in vast different ways and constructs for everyone of us. 

« ... apparently undesirable experiences have a meaning and a function, to help us understand how we ourselves have strayed from the right way... a simple illustration of this is the proverbial hand on the hot stove... pain is a signal that something is out of place... »

or, in other words, the right way is simply that which respects this oneness of all living beings... what goes against this oneness is immature behaviour, and thus it elicits a response from a benevolent cosmos which over time contributes to replace such immaturities with behaviour harmonized with oneness... and sometimes this cosmic redirection takes the shape of people behaving in a nasty way towards us... that's essentially the karmic process... or in other cultures, hamartia an

But you see, here it is subjective as what is the “right” way.  Ultimately that is different person to person, and the answer will and does change depending on the circumstances and obstacles that the person finds themselves in.  So for example, someone going through a divorce may have an entirely different set of beliefs about relationships than soimeone who is courting the love of their life.  Whilst both experiences are based on the “fact” that they have experienced, it is different even though these two people are human beings living a life.  

Likewise, karma and the karmic process is actually different culture to culture and there is often a lot of confusion over it.  In the original writing sthat I have studied, it wasn’t a “fate set in stone no choice” kind of life that we are all victims to, rather it was an explanation of possible causes and events and looking for the individual to resolve any imbalances on any level (and its interesting as most people liken it to “cause and effect” whereas it was vastly different than that).  However, to some degree even karma can and will be subjective depending on who you talk to. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service