Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of gratitude. I now allow this gratitude to fill my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being. This gratitude radiates out from me in all directions, touching everything in my world, and returns to me as more to be grateful for. The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless. The use of gratitude makes me feel good; it is an expression of my inner joy. It is a warm fuzzy in my life.

Louise Hay

Deep Gratitude for all of you. =)

Ross - Tolemac

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEP great stuff!
You're Amazing!! Thank You for the beautiful Uplift......Hugs and Blessins................
Thank you for the video links, Cheryl! =)
I love this too, gratitude is love and love is the LOA it will bring you everything you can imagine.

With love Janine
Hey Wes - Send them to my website, as it is obvious to me she needs a healing. And, you are always very welcome. I'm glad you chose not to participate in her anger and depression. They certainly have nothing to do with you. =)

Deep Peace to you both.

Ross
Thanks Ross - I have a bit of a follow-up question.... you may be able to assist with?

So, I've found lately, that my life is going very well - and I'm so immensely grateful for everything that I have, that it sometimes moves me to tears. I don't know, it is just all of a sudden, I start to think of where I was even a year ago, and how I felt, and I compare that to now, and I get a bit tear-y. How to handle that? Just let the emotions go? I try to breathe through that level of emotion, and talk myself down, but it still sometimes comes up rather quickly and it overwhelms me.

?
This may well seem a bit superficial but I went for a spray tan as I am meeting a lot of work colleagues I've not seen for ages and it's a big occasion. You have to wait until the morning (for all you spray tan novices out there) to let it develop then gently wash it off and it comes out even. Well she messed it up. I had white streaks all over. I went back and she very kindly re-sprayed me but my legs still aren't right.

Instead of thinking I'm going to look stupid in my lovely little black dress I thought how grateful I was to have my legs as it's a privilege not all of us have. I was grateful that I can walk, run, dance, play, paddle in the sea or go ice skating which I love!

With love Janine

Let’s all read and absorb the message here. With events in recent months, we have got used to being either fearful, or complaining lots, so we need to get back to the gratitude.  Gratitude for what we have in life, and gratitude for the gift of life itself. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service