Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I love my life. I love how I receive information and insight simply by asking for it. I love how I allow the energy to flow to me. The other morning, I woke up with the following going through my mind very strongly. As I meditated on it, it came into a clear structure for the thing to affirm and understand this year. I'll give you the first part as it appeared to me, and then the second part received during meditation.

1.  "You are not who you say you are. You are who you allow yourself to be."

2.  As you allow yourself to be who and what you want to be, you can then say that you are that. Any terms or names or labels we use to call ourselves something that is not in alignment with who and what we are allowing ourselves to be, is not our truth. The statement can be modified if it feels too strong to this: "While at some point you may indeed be who you say you are, you are always who you allow yourself to be." As you fully give yourself to the idea of this, you can shorten and modify the statement into an affirmation to suit what your goals are: 

"I allow myself to be...."  

What this causes you do to, is to become real and truthful with yourself. So many people are not even close to who and what they say they are. They are lying to themselves and everyone else. Of course, this is always due to fear. By recognizing that who and what we say we are is not real and true, we can pull away from saying those things until they are true, if ever. By no longer saying the untruth of who you are, you become free of that level of fear. It causes you to look at yourself and see where you are misleading yourself, and whether you are leading yourself toward what and who you want to be. Now you can begin to shift toward those goals without the altered ego telling itself and everyone else who and what it is not. Now you are coming from your truth. =)

Bright Blessings,

Ross - Tolemac

Conscious Energy Healing

Conscious Energy Meditation

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so true!  Thanks for the reminder, Ross.

And beautifully stated, by the way :-)

It reminds me of Jesus saying, "As a man thinks, so shall his life be" and of Neale Donald Walsh who proclaims, "God always says Yes."

That what you declare to be true about yourself and your circumstances becomes your truth whether you intend it to be or dread it to be.  So it behooves one to be clear about what is preferred, and make those declarations, while avoiding making statements in the negative that do not serve one.

I'll add another version of your affirmation:  You are what you say you are when that's what you expect.

Not here to "hijack" your thread . . . so 'nuff said :-)

Well done guys! ;)

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!

Beautiful xx just what I needed to read today x thank you

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service