Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The Passion Bomb Method - A powerful and flawless way to attract what you want in life.

This method that I'm about to share with you is an incredibly powerful way to attract what you want in life. The reason why it got the name "Passion bomb" was because this method's main ingredient to getting what you want is passion itself, and getting that passion to drive full force into the universe. 
I'm giving you a guarantee here, this method will never fail. But that is only if done properly. This method is not the kind of method where you would just do it whenever you want to, no, This method requires lots of time and devotion. How bad do you really want this thing? Show it, and the universe will make a reflection on that. Understand? Good.

What the Passion Bomb method does is create a desire and thoughtform, then this desire is given heaps of emotion, feeling, and thought to the point where everything given to this desire must be at it's extremes. After this Desire has been given life, it's sent into the universe, only to be driven back at you at full force. 

Please listen to these precautions if you want a successful manifestation: 

You must Know what you want. Be careful for what you wish for, I can't stress this enough
Do not do this too often, this exercise can be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining depending on the scale of your desire
Respect yourself and the space around you.

The Method: 

What you will need:

Mental Clarity 

Comfortable clothing to move around in

A room with a good amount of space to move around in

A desire 

Music that you feel that relates to what you want (Optional) 

----

The passion bomb method is a sort of "Meditation" and visualization, this meditation is focussed only on the outcome of your desire. Okay let's start. 

With your desire, in this room, Get into the emotional mindset. How would you feel if this desire was happening right now? Put that feeling to an extreme, maybe even more than how you really would experience it. 

Move around, walk around in circles, Dance, whatever you would physically do in that moment, mime it, reenact it, feel it. Let this surge of energy explode and shape into your desire, Be as passionate towards your desire as much as possible.

Focus only on this desire, think about nothing else. Ignore the noisy dog next door, forget that tonight's chicken casserole is burning. This is your time, make use of it. 

By the time you have loaded this desire with powerful feeling and emotion, now is the time to so a cool-off. You'll most likely be physically tired. Walk around the room slowly. Think to yourself. 

How did I feel having this desire come true? 

Give some time to rest. Sit down for a bit and clear your mind, let the desire sink in and act as if the desire has already happened, reenact the moment after this has happened. 

After this, give some time for yourself to relax and slowly slip back into today's events. 

Here's the hard part: You gotta do this for around once a day for around.. let's say 2 weeks. Devote your time into this. Now once this 2 week mark has passed. Forget about your desire completely, think absolutely no more of it. Now you're probably thinking "What?" Well here's the explanation..

By putting passion into this desire, this thoughtform you have created has been filled with powerful emotion and physicality that you experienced, it's what you will feel when this desire actually happens. By forgetting this desire, you are leaving this thoughtform to the universe, the universe will see this desire like it has already been felt. And because it sees your mark on it, your visualization of experiencing this desire; It will send this desire right back at you with full force and intensity. Think of it like playing Fetch with the Universe. You're creating a realistic experience and telling the universe to get it for you. What makes it easier for it to manifest is the fact that this experience is already there and the universe knows how to tune this into your life. 

So have fun with this method. Leave comments if you'd like. Have a go. 

Take the 2 week challenge 

-Infinite Attractions

Views: 7570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with this method whole heartedly. Passionate focus and then release is like magic!

which songs are you each using? I cant think of one of the top of my head. LOL

Haven't tried it yet but will but while songs are individual lately these ones are some of my vibration-raisers
Pilot Oh Oh Oh It's Magic, Magic by Olivia Newton John, Tampera's If you buy this record your life will be better & that Dragostin Tea song. Also love Aim Fire, With Thoughts (about LOA that one) and Magic Fountain by Art versus Science and UB40s Reasons, Sweet Sensation and Mek Ya Rock. Lots of LOA songs on ipod wherever It's hiding! Like "Life's what you make it" by Talking Heads, Use The Force by Jimioquai etc. I also like Lola's theme by Shapeshifters also on there quite positive & tons more! Guess you could also have songs that to YOU represent in some way the feeling place/s of what you want to manifest

Thanks for these songs Athena!

ohh my god you found the song I loved as a child...magic...thanx danced in my room now...

Seems reasonable enough. Thanks for sharing! :D

Thanks to TC. Have you manifested a lot with this method? Just curious about some of your successes :) I will give this a go!!

I have tons to list honestly, TONS. But no matter how much I will share, the best testimonial will be your own. HAve a go at it and lets hope for the best, shall we?

I would like here some of the things that manifested.  The would give a lot of think out see success stories.

Definitely share infinite@tractions, that's what inspires other people to move forward. While every one's end result will be different, sharing hear will keep everyone's vibe high.

With this method, I was able to get auditions to happen in my city, Met some celebrities, Getting random amounts of cash from random sources, that's all I can think of right now. :)

yea come on :) Share at least one manifestation with this :) Sometimes laying in bed visualizing gets a bit boring so this will be a fun one to try :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service