Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The Passion Bomb Method - A powerful and flawless way to attract what you want in life.

This method that I'm about to share with you is an incredibly powerful way to attract what you want in life. The reason why it got the name "Passion bomb" was because this method's main ingredient to getting what you want is passion itself, and getting that passion to drive full force into the universe. 
I'm giving you a guarantee here, this method will never fail. But that is only if done properly. This method is not the kind of method where you would just do it whenever you want to, no, This method requires lots of time and devotion. How bad do you really want this thing? Show it, and the universe will make a reflection on that. Understand? Good.

What the Passion Bomb method does is create a desire and thoughtform, then this desire is given heaps of emotion, feeling, and thought to the point where everything given to this desire must be at it's extremes. After this Desire has been given life, it's sent into the universe, only to be driven back at you at full force. 

Please listen to these precautions if you want a successful manifestation: 

You must Know what you want. Be careful for what you wish for, I can't stress this enough
Do not do this too often, this exercise can be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining depending on the scale of your desire
Respect yourself and the space around you.

The Method: 

What you will need:

Mental Clarity 

Comfortable clothing to move around in

A room with a good amount of space to move around in

A desire 

Music that you feel that relates to what you want (Optional) 

----

The passion bomb method is a sort of "Meditation" and visualization, this meditation is focussed only on the outcome of your desire. Okay let's start. 

With your desire, in this room, Get into the emotional mindset. How would you feel if this desire was happening right now? Put that feeling to an extreme, maybe even more than how you really would experience it. 

Move around, walk around in circles, Dance, whatever you would physically do in that moment, mime it, reenact it, feel it. Let this surge of energy explode and shape into your desire, Be as passionate towards your desire as much as possible.

Focus only on this desire, think about nothing else. Ignore the noisy dog next door, forget that tonight's chicken casserole is burning. This is your time, make use of it. 

By the time you have loaded this desire with powerful feeling and emotion, now is the time to so a cool-off. You'll most likely be physically tired. Walk around the room slowly. Think to yourself. 

How did I feel having this desire come true? 

Give some time to rest. Sit down for a bit and clear your mind, let the desire sink in and act as if the desire has already happened, reenact the moment after this has happened. 

After this, give some time for yourself to relax and slowly slip back into today's events. 

Here's the hard part: You gotta do this for around once a day for around.. let's say 2 weeks. Devote your time into this. Now once this 2 week mark has passed. Forget about your desire completely, think absolutely no more of it. Now you're probably thinking "What?" Well here's the explanation..

By putting passion into this desire, this thoughtform you have created has been filled with powerful emotion and physicality that you experienced, it's what you will feel when this desire actually happens. By forgetting this desire, you are leaving this thoughtform to the universe, the universe will see this desire like it has already been felt. And because it sees your mark on it, your visualization of experiencing this desire; It will send this desire right back at you with full force and intensity. Think of it like playing Fetch with the Universe. You're creating a realistic experience and telling the universe to get it for you. What makes it easier for it to manifest is the fact that this experience is already there and the universe knows how to tune this into your life. 

So have fun with this method. Leave comments if you'd like. Have a go. 

Take the 2 week challenge 

-Infinite Attractions

Views: 7577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can you manifest weight loss in a certain amount of time and a specific person with this method? or even your soul mate?

I apologize for the late reply, but yes, ANYTHING. As long as you can do the method properly for it. Happy Manifesting!

Hi infinite attractions. Did you ever manifest a specific person with this method, or a phone call or a text?

if anyone has  please share and how you went about it. :) thank you ')

i'm totally going to try this soon!

I've been doing my own variation of this technique for a couple of days now, and I absolutely love it. It's very powerful, and I can feel the loving energy flow through me as I visualize and feel the gratitude of my desire. I've actually for the past couple of days have been doing it in the morning (various times during the day when I have time) and in the evening. Talk about feeling like you're walking in love throughout the day. I plan on doing the technique until my desire manifests. And I know that it will be soon. I can feel it :0).

Thanks for sharing this.  I'm experimenting with my affirmations.  I recently started to sing mine.  Singing is a great way to tap into yourself and your emotion.  It's impossible for me to feel negative when I am singing.  I do it with as much soul and emotion as I can muster.  I clap my hands and dance around while my cat watches me.  Then when I think about how silly I must look to someone else who exists on another plane, I laugh deliriously.

All Good Things.

I really like the idea of this. At the moment after I have written out what I appreciate each day at the bottom I write that I appreciate the $100.00 that came to be from an unexpected source. When I do this I am in a good frame of mind after giving thanks to the other things I received that day and I am also listening to some music that helps raise my vibrations. I try to hold the thought for about 30 seconds and then release it, two days into it so far but aiming for two weeks!!

Awesome way to go Ben! Aim for two weeks and check in with us! Whether the 100 comes in 2 weeks, or a way to get that 100 pops up, don't be afraid to take it to the next level! cheers!

any updates?

Joy

I think the only thing separating us from our dreams is discipline, and I mean it’s only a small fraction of time what we need to achieve anything we dream of, for me it’s kind of hard to be congruent with this, but I now is powerful and I’m going to shift my believes to do so.

Thanks!!

I am up for this, have just done my first one, it was knackering! I work long days so doing this first thing in the morning should wake me up a bit - and warm me up a bit!

Will let you know how i get on.

Are you allowed to keep reminding yourself of it during the day, within the 2 weeks, like periodically having a happy moment to myself about it! 

I'm doing Sir Neil's trick here (sorta) 

BUMP!! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service