Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

From my heart to yours... <3

New post on The Sword & the Chalice. Follow the link: The wall around our hearts

If you are hitting a brick wall with your manifesting, your inner saboteur could be the culprit.

Blessings,

Rev.Chris Oldham

www.divine-interventions.net

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. As we grow up, our beliefs, parental messages, societal conditioning and experiences, can all combine to build a wall around us. That is to say, a vibration which runs contrary to what we desire, because we have fears surrounding the things which we desire. So a person may desire love or even a relationship, but the lower vibration fear creates things which stop it from manifesting. This has become known as a 'heart wall' and we probably all have them to an extent.

This is where we need to work on releasing the fears and letting go of the past. We can do this by affirming it first of all, using an affirmation. Tolemac gave a great example last year, I RELEASE THE FEAR AND ALLOW MY LIFE TO FLOW. We do not need to know exactly how to let go of the fear, or even what to do with it (the Universe and our Higher Selves will do that) we just need to be WILLING to release it.

As we affirm and work through our fears, thoughts will crop up which will help us along the way. Thoughts which lead us to believe that the fear isn't as substantial or as well-founded as we first thought. This is a sign that it is working and that we must continue.

And as we work in releasing the fears, we may also experience the very situations we have feared, but we will encounter them with a kind of inner knowing or feeling that all will be well, and that we have nothing to fear.

That's a great thought (and great imagery!). I've been digging into some deep issues lately, trying to figure out why I've been feeling sad or getting really obsesssive and upset over things that really aren't that big of a deal. The blessing of it is it helps me discover those limiting beliefs and resistance. For me a lot of it boils downt to feelings of unworthiness and not deserving good things. As Sir Neil said, the fear isn't that substantial once I peel back all the layers. It's time to give myself permission to feel good and LIVE!

If you haven't yet, please read this post on my official blog, The Sword & the Chalice, here:

The wall around our hearts

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service